YOUR dates and Resort for 4/3 Deal?

We were already booked at CBR, but we upgraded with the 4/3 deal to the Polynesian GV 1/18-1/25 with the dining plan and 7 day park hoppers. With the gift card we actually saved money from our previous reservation at CBR. :) First time ever staying at Poly and I never could have afforded it without the 4/3 deal. We're paying $2866.86-$200.00 Gift card=$2666.86 vs $2669.76 at CBR. :cool1: :cool1:

My dates are 6-25 to 7-2 at ASMu family, for $2824 its about $500 in savings

I booked Beach Club for 4/21-4/28. We have never stayed there before, always wanted to try it out. We had tentatively talked about going in April but the deal made us do it!

POR January 10th to 16th, 2009 :cheer2:

1st trip to Disney, had been booked since August. We were planning on going, discount or no discount, but were THRILLED when they 4/3 deal was released as it saved us $688 with the $200 gift card. :banana:

Wilderness Lodge 3/7-3/14/09! This will be our first stay at a deluxe resort, my 2 sons are beyond excited! We love POFQ, but are looking forward to WL.
We were thinking about going to the Carribean, but when this 4/3 deal came out we couldn't pass it up!:cheer2:

June 13 - 20
Coronado Springs
2 adults, 2 kids (considered adults- 17 & 14)
7 day tickets
no dining
$1904.04

Maggie

Online the price I get quoted is:
26 Jan-2 Feb
POFQ Water view
7 day park hoppers
Quick dining option (this is great for us because the original DDP is just TOO much food for us)
it comes out to 1911.00 with the trip insurance
We always go in Feb. but thought we would try Jan this year.
This beats our Sept. '09 bounceback by about $500+
Oh, BTW it's just DH and me
I'm thinking this is a pretty good price
http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Just booked April 5th -12th (last day is Easter) at Coronado, 1 day tickets, 2 adults, 2 disney adult kids, one infant, TWO rooms, regular dining plan, $3198, no insurance. When I called and gave the dates the CRO agent said those dates were blacked out, but when I told her it came up online she went ahead and looked and it worked for her to. On the phone I was able to book both rooms on one reservation. Good luck everyone.
Donna
PS. We actually got back on the 9th from our last trip, I do love having an annual pass, but I don't know if i'm totally nuts because we will be driving this trip, and we don't even have a minivan. The baby will be the true wild card in this adventure.

AKL CL Jan 23-30. Rack rate, room only, $2717, AP room only, $1960, 4/3 deal, $1714 w/1 day basic tickets and we get the $200 gift card. We will use the tickets later to renew our APs. What a deal!!!!

We are travelling May 2nd - 10th. 3 adults and 3 kids all with park hoppers and the dining plan. Staying at SSR in a 2 bed villa, $6,500, which saved us $2,2:cheer2: 00 oh yeah baby!!!

We were suppose to be skipping Disney this coming February and renting a condo and doing other things. When I saw this 4/3 deal we couldn't pass it up. We booked 7 nights February 14-21 at Caribbean Beach resort and we decided to get 10 day tickets with water parks and no expiration (we plan to use only 4 or 5 park days this trip). The total cost was $2534.90
It just seemed to make sense to upgrade our tickets so we can get another trip or 2 out of them. We probably have water park days for many trips to come since we'll have 10 to use.
I'm just so excited to be going back to my favorite vacation place!1:yay:

We were booked at Pop 5/5-5/12 with no DDP and a AAA rate in a preferred room. When the deal came out I said it was no good for us as we are AP holders. Then I worked some numbers and by that night switched to Pop 5/5-5/13 in a Preferred room DxDDP. Then I decided we should just do CBR as I have been dying to stay there.

Final decision:
5/5-5/13
CBR water view
DxDDP
1 day base ticket
1 adult 1 5yr old child
$1990.08

Savings of $680.58. :cool1:

We did not have a trip planned per se I was hoping to do 1 or 2 nights onsite over my birthday (we live locally) but the costs for the hotels we haven't stayed at were a lot more then I wanted to spend for just 1 or 2 nights. And to go from our home to a value resort was not a value for us since we would spend most of our time at the resort (we park hop from home a lot) so we wanted a deluxe resort.

Well the 4/3 deal came out and we booked for a week around my birthday. So a trip was born.

May 12- May 19th
7 nights at the GF garden view
1 day passes which we will use towards renewing our AP's
No dining plan

Just changed from CR Atrium Club MK View at $5,200 room only (AAA rate) to BWI Garden Suite with 7 Day Hoppers and Dining for $4,972.

I didn't think our dates were eligable (11 - 18 April) so didn't look earlier. We really wanted a monorail resort but none available.

These prices are for 2 ad and 1 child

I had already book a week in Feb so called today to get the deal

Jan 31 - Feb 8 at POP $1125
I have $800 visa disney dollars to spend and we'll be there for my b'day. I love a deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter