your best memory of disney

...just had another one....the DW reaction last year when the alarm went off on the first morning having flown in the night before.....I set the alarm on the mobile but forgot to change the time zone :lmao:

EVERYTHING:cool1: :banana: :love: :love: :hug: But if I had to pick one it would probably be our wedding day in 06 and then spending the evening at MVMCP after our meal at the contemporary.Remembering the snow on main street and seeing wishes.My hubby bought me a light up rose and a big goofy.
Also we cuddled up and had a hot chocolate and a cookie watching the parade.
I love everything so it is hard to choose,but the whole christmas build up is magical:wizard:

Well Disney is specila no doubt, but what did it for me was the space centre.

Big fan of technology and space espcially, and seeing the Apollo Saturn Rocket at KSC in that Saturn 5 centre, choked me up so much, I couldn't film it .

I had waited so long to go and see it, and then the Shuttle was on the pad too at the same time, awesome, simply awesome.

If you open it up beyond Disney to USA I have 3 moments that outstrip any Disney moment. 2 last year, August seeing a Shuttle launch and Oct eating lunch at edge of Grand Canyon and other is from Oct 2002, seeing DS's face when he saw Statue of Liberty for 1st time, he was only 8 but been reading about New York for months. It was all he wanted to see. Didn't care about going to Disney for 3 weeks after NY.

Must be DD first visit in 2005
After having Princesss this....Princess that 24hours a day, for who knows how long.............her face as we turned the corner of Main Street to see the castle................PRICELESS !!!!

"Dreams really can come true" princess:

when our youngest ds was about 5, we had a meal at cindes.when you come out you have a photo with fairy godmother.after it she wispered in his ear.we didnt think much about it.till an hour later he was making a fist with his hand he said to me "Dad the fariy godmother gave me some pixe dust,can you look after it for me please,she told me if i wished enougth i would come back" he the opened his hand and showed me a handfull of pixe dust.Which the fairy godmouther gave him
Still got some in his memory box in loft.oh and yes we have been back so it must of worked
Paulh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter