Young Avengers Manor RP

Nancy: Or parent, no plural. "I guess, but if dad wanted me to I would hand them over. I only have 1 right now." She had a gun around her leg, concealed by her uniform.

OOC: Is my Coulson okay?

Mike: "I don't think he would do that."

Raven: "I'd give my dad most and hide one if I were faced with that situation. My dad says I should be prepared, and I don't have a mom to notice whether I have weapons or not, or I probably wouldn't have become a super soldier."

OOC: Sure.

OOC: Not at all! Go ahead
OOC: Does this sound good, everyone?

Name: June Coulson

Appearance:
g_77723.jpg

Personality: Composed, secretive, professional, good fighter, good agent, sometimes jokes like her dad, but not much. Has no interest in Captain America or Mike whatsoever.

Related to: Phil Coulson

Relation: Daughter

Species: human

color: Black or Dark Slate Grey

Fairywings said:
Raven: "I have five on me at this moment. Most of the rest have their own personal weapons. I think the question is whether our parents would succeed in taking the weapons away from all of us."

Jay: "Luckily Thor's grandaddy is powerful and likes us having weapons. That sounds so weird..." He was still holding Hope, glancing over to occasionally talk.

Ev: I" hope we have a training room."
Jay: "Me too."

Appearance:
g_77723.jpg

Personality: Composed, secretive, professional, good fighter, good agent, sometimes jokes like her dad, but not much. Has no interest in Captain America or Mike whatsoever.
Related to: Phil Coulson and Melinda May

OOC: I thought we weren't doing characters from AOS...

OOC: I supposed since it was Coulson, I could change that I guess.

Gordon: "Grandaddy? I know our grandfather is old, but he is indeed our father's father, not 'Grandaddy'."

Jay: "Luckily Thor's grandaddy is powerful and likes us having weapons. That sounds so weird..." He was still holding Hope, glancing over to occasionally talk.

Ev: I" hope we have a training room."
Jay: "Me too."

Hope: "Thora and Gordon's grandfather is amazing when it comes to spoiling people."

Raven: "Well we're never going to find out if we do until we look around."

OOC: We aren't.

Gordon: "Grandaddy? I know our grandfather is old, but he is indeed our father's father, not 'Grandaddy'."

Nancy: She was confused too.

OOC: I don't know... This is giving me a headache.

Hope: "Thora and Gordon's grandfather is amazing when it comes to spoiling people."

Thora: "That's why we're 'spoiled brats'." she mumbled quietly.

OOC: Do you want me to change it to just Coulson then?

Doodle98 said:

Jay: "I apologize."

Fairywings said:

Evelyn: "Odin is great at that. Yeah I'm excited to tour our new home!"

Phil (Jr.): He knocked on the door, his sister next to him.

1elle2 said:

Jay: He opened the door and yelled back towards the others. "Hey guys, there's actually a mini Coulson, two of them!"

Appearance:
g_77723.jpg

Related to: Phil Coulson

OOC: It's fine now.

Nancy: She was confused too.

OOC: I don't know... This is giving me a headache.

Evelyn: "Odin is great at that. Yeah I'm excited to tour our new home!"

Mike: "Let's look then."

Jay: He opened the door and yelled back towards the others. "Hey guys, there's actually a mini Coulson, two of them!"

Phil: "Mini what? Yes, I'm his son."

Raven: "Of course there are. We trained together to become agents a long time ago. Hi guys."

Hope: This house was filling up.

OOC: It's fine now. Mike: "Let's look then." Raven: "Of course there are. We trained together to become agents a long time ago. Hi guys." Hope: This house was filling up.

Phil: "Hey guys. "

June: "Hello, Raven. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to do something productive instead of having a strange boy-" she examined him "most likely a Barton, yelling in my face."

Doodle98 said:
June: "Hello, Raven. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to do something productive instead of having a strange boy-" she examined him "most likely a Barton, yelling in my face."

Jay: "Thanks...."

Evelyn: "That's Jay and I'm Evelyn. We're about tour the manor if you two would like to join. And I hope you don't use the name Barton negatively again."

Raven: "Back off guys. Come in. Team, this is Phil and June Coulson, guys, this is the Team: Evelyn and Jay Barton, Michael and Nancy Rogers, Thora and Gordon Thorson and Hope Banner. Eli Stark is sleeping."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter