You won't belive this

Someybody

Sitting here.
Ugh! To many peopel belive abotu thsi rumored code taht gets you everything in the database! I can not belive people think this is true. Below, I have written down some moments when I keep hearing these people go on and on abotu thsi Big code taht gets you everything! I can't take it anymore!

Ok I was with my sister yesterday, and we were talking about VMK. Here's what happened:
Her: I really want that code!
Me: What code?
Her:Ther code that gives you everything!
Me: Uh, what?
Her: You know, the one that staff uses
Me: That is a myth.
Her: Nuh-uh. My friend told me it was true
Me: You belive them why?
Her: Whatever! Go away!

Then today I saw this dude, and I was trying to talk to him, but he would not respond. Another what-happened-that-time:
Me: Uh, hello?
Him: Oh, sorry, was trying to figure out the big code
Me: what big code?
Me(I like type in multipe bubbles, for those of you who don't know): you mean the staff code?
Him: Yes. It is so hard to find
Me: Dude, that's not real
Him: yes it is, I heard it from fan site.
Me: well, belive them if you want.
Me: But it's not real.

And then there is last year on VMK:
Girl: I really want that staff code!
Boy: me too!
Girl! I heard it gets you everything like rare!
Boy: and a lot of credits!
Girl: ###
Boy: What?
Girl: A lot!
Boy: oh

Thsi really has to stop. Yavn, will you please tell peopel there is no big code!

I would have loved to have been there to witness it but I am experiencing some BSOD... :rolleyes:

:rotfl2: it must be the taken fan site online vmk dateing rofl that that dude walk talking about

This is the first I hear of it, but it isn't true.

Staff doesn't need a code for anything. Their control of the game is more then what we have. They have many more buttons and things to let them do more things. They have access to all of the datebase but we do not.

Hmmm i guess it wouldn't be fair to trade them a code for a narnia lamppost in exchange for their stitch hat them huh ? jk

Fact: Staff are only online to help players on VMK, host events to keep us entertained and interested, and keep us safe.
Fact: VMK_Sage only owns a rug and a chair besides the clothes on his back and some pins. I even have a picture of what he said when I met him on Town Square:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter