You will not believe this!

rigsby25

DIS Veteran
I sent in my signed documents and a cashiers check via Next day UPS Air on October 6. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting. Today I got a call that the sellers have sent their paperwork in and that they were just waiting for my documents and my check. WHAT!!!???? UPS has no record of it. Our mail room at work can't find it. We were so lucky that nobody cashed that check! I am sick at heart that we were put behind two weeks because no one bothered to let me know the check hadn't arrived. I talked to both my agent and the title company on the day after I sent it in, because I accidentally sent the copies of the paperwork instead of the originals, but they said not to worry about it. Here it is two weeks later and I'm back to square one. I had to go out and get a replacement check tonight, and I will be resending it tomorrow.

I was really sorry to read your post, so I'm sending you lots of pixie dust:wizard: Double good luck on try #2

That is so wonderful and thoughtful of you WDWJWEB1! I'm sending the replacement check at work again. This time I'll walk it down to the mailroom instead of placing it in the outgoing mail bin. Lightning can't strike in the same place twice, right?

Uhm...I believe it, but I don't trust office mail nor UPS so you might say I'm predisposed. :cool2:

Since you are sending this via UPS, each label has a bar code on it with a tracking number that can be tracked on the ups website.

Good luck.
Joe

wow....If they screw it up again, might i suggest flying it down there yourself!!!

Hope this time it makes it there. Must be very frustrating. I remember back when we joined and how anxious we were.

Rigsby25,

Was this with Timeshare Closing Services? I ask this because I closed and they didn't even call to let me know! I called to check and they told me "oh yeah you closed on Monday". Would have been nice to get a call.

Anyway, youe situation is much worsen so I'm sending loads and loads of pixie dust and best wishes.

Mike

I too was wondering who you are using. At one point, TSS-closing had lost some of my paperwork for a week (we had faxed it in). Of course, not having a tracking number from the mailroom sounds kind of suspicious too. Anyway, hope it gets handles asap and you can make your first reservations!!!!

How awful for you! Hope it goes better the second time around. I think I better check my UPS tracking numbers...we sent ours in yesterday and now I'm REALLY getting nervous!:rolleyes:

I DID have a tracking number. I entered it in on the UPS tracking site and they said they had no record of that number. That's when my heart really started to sink.

I walked this one right down to the mail room today. My company only uses UPS Air and they usually only want UPS 2nd Day Air. I asked my manager if I could use Next Day Air and she gave me her permission. They should get it tomorrow. Hopefully.

Sorry to hear of your mishap. We just closed on our first resale in July and was debating whether to send the money UPS or as a wire transfer. We decided to send it as a wire transfer and am so glad we did. The title company received the transfer before I even returned home from our bank! And I only live 5 minutes away from my bank!!!! DH was calling me on my cell phone as I was pulling up in my driveway to tell me that he just got off the phone with our agent and said they received the fax and she checked with the title company and they just received the wire transfer! Talk about pixie dust working fast!!! Here's some pixie dust for you! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter