You were.."Marvelous!"

Makeminemusic

VMK - RainierEars Day1-May21,2008 RIP
Thank you Ladies and Gents for coming to the "Formal" Dis dance tonight. I had a great time! :cool1: You ladies looked awesome in your princess dresses. The men looked good too (we still need a suit though :banana: ). Might have to bring back "Date Nite at Disneyland".
I was trying to get a Club 33 feel for the room (although they do not dance there). Now if only I could figure out a way to get some real music in there! :charac2:

Makeminemusic said:
Thank you Ladies and Gents for coming to the "Formal" Dis dance tonight...The men looked good too (we still need a suit though...was trying to get a Club 33 feel for the room
It was a fun time and the room looked really great.

I suspect us guys will get our suit during the Halloween event. If not definitely by the end of the year, when Frontierland and the Haunted Mansion game opens.

Makeminemusic said:
Thank you Ladies and Gents for coming to the "Formal" Dis dance tonight. I had a great time! :cool1: You ladies looked awesome in your princess dresses. The men looked good too (we still need a suit though :banana: ). Might have to bring back "Date Nite at Disneyland".
I was trying to get a Club 33 feel for the room (although they do not dance there). Now if only I could figure out a way to get some real music in there! :charac2:

I had fun tonight! Lost my connection though and then there was a long line to get back in! As long as my formal wear rental shop is open next time, I'll be there! Next time a dress comes out, I guess I'll have to buy it! It makes you feel so pretty! princess:

Thanks a bunch Ears! I got there late, but had fun while I was there. :teeth:

I say, that party was most definately wonderful. Such a wonderful time I had there! ;) Putting your subject after a predicate makes you sound so...high class...

It was loads of fun for the short time I was there...we must have another VMK formal night!!

It sure was fun. Sorry I was so distraught about Henry, but thanks to everyone who comforted me.

Jellyrolls

Sounds great I wish I had found out about it for not on i'm going to search DIS in the search and find all those little partys!!!!

I enjoyed my time at the "formal dis dance". The boys all looked so handsome in their formal wear, but can you imagine how they will look when those suits come out! :groom:

Poor Henry...sigh...RIP

I had a great time!

Thanks to MaliaMike for the skirt rental! Woot! :)

That had to have been a great party RainierEars- WinterSweet and Pilikia both tried for over an hour to get in and never moved up in the queu! Finally gave up at a quarter to close and joined PeachyT and Out and a few others in central plaza...

;)

Sounds like a great time.......i hope to be able to make the next one, darn DD was on VMK (need another computer)

Great party last night, Rain! :flower: CapeCAD and I both had a great time. He was a little bummed because he crashed right before closing and couldn't get back in though. lol It's fun to see everyone dressed up once in a while :groom: princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter