You tube - can't believe how good this is

mark&sue

<font color=teal>I keep trying to convert everybod
Just watched David Cassidy on Children in need so went to You tube and managed to get "I think I love you", "Daydreamer" and "How can I be sure"... Then thought what about Disney. I know I can get clips of theme park rides but put in Pocahonta and Little Mermaid and the tears are rolling down my eyes. Colours of the wind is just the best. Only 8 months and 29 days until back in WDW but until then I have youtube!!!

Susan

I've just discovered it too since I got broadband, there's some great stuff on there!

It's wonderful isn't it, only problem is once you get on there you can't get off. There's so much good Disney footage.

Tracy

It is amazing - the other day I came came across a piece of film that had someone in that I had last seen 27 years ago.

Jan

some superb 80's videos on this site, if you fancy a bop, this is the place to be, http://www.1500videos.com/
and get the stiletos on and dance round your handbags girls, :thumbsup2 that was the 80's way if i remember rightly!!! :cool1:

It's a wonderful site ~ Nice that you have somewhere to go to when you need that Disney 'fix' :)

My DS is always on it!! Usually looking at model planes and helicopters... showing me 'how good' they are!!!
T.

you tube is great you could almost get away with pretending to have been to wdw with all the footage of the rides and parades and shows it's fantastic i get my son to watch some of the rides that he thinks he would not like and he now says he'll go on them :goodvibes though i don't think that i would post my camcorder footage on there to me it's kinda personal but saying that i love watching other peoples

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter