You pick and I review it LIVE! Jan 2014!

Great start! Sounds like a good tradition to maintain!

We absolutely love it there! I will say that we normally stay at OKW or POR, and we normally do Puck Express as our first lunch. This year we are at CSR, so we don't have the convenient boat access to DTD. We have eaten our first two lunches at Pepper Market, and I don't think we will be eating there again. It's a cluster in there!!!

I can't wait for you to see the review of Kouzzina! But for now, voting is open for Monday night's dinner at The Grand Floridian Cafe!!! This is the last dinner of this trip that is a repeat. After tomorrow, all of our dinners are at places we have never visited. So cast your votes!!!

OMG this is so wonderful!!! THX!!!

Awwwww! Thank you! I love love love doing these. DH and I agreed this morning that they are too short, so we are going to do a little more tonight and see how it goes......

Last night's meal making me think we should return to Kouzzina. We ate there twice when it first opened and while I enjoyed it, dh didn't. Maybe it's worth another look!

For tonight, my vote is the Grand Floridian burger with the lobster on top. Never had it before because I always get the New York strip which is very good! :thumbsup2 Have fun!

You should most definitely give it another shot! I will say in the beginning the service was EXTREMELY slow.... but it got better as the meal went on. We just might make Kouzzina's a must do every trip!

Everything sounds good on the menu but I also vote for the Grand Floridian Burger. I am loving this thread so far!:goodvibes

First, I am loving the video reviews! Our trips are always so hectic, I cannot imagine trying to find the time to make the videos!

I vote for the shrimp & grits for tonight.

These reviews are awesome! Thank you. Both of your meals have looked so good.

I vote for the Shrimp and Grits for tonight!

Love the reviews of Chefs and Kouzzina! Thanks so much :goodvibesWe just might have to give Kouzzina a shot... sounds delish!

My vote for Grand Floridian Cafe is: Grand Floridian Burger (~ Angus Chuck Burger, butter-poached Lobster, with red onion marmalade, and arugala on a brioche bun with chips $17.49)

Loved your Chefs de France video! Going to view the Kouzzina just as soon as I get my vote in for Grand Fla Café: Grilled Pork Chop - with a bacon and corn popover, caramelized onions, wilted arugula, and balsamic demi This looks delish to me!
Thanks for doing this.
I remember following you when you were making recipes from the Disney restaurants, but unfortunately lost track of those....:sad:

I loved that cheesecake from Kouzzina... may just have to try that when we stay at Boardwalk on our next trip!! (dream for me too!)

Grand Floridian Burger is my vote for tonight.. sounds yummy!

Loved your Chefs de France video! Going to view the Kouzzina just as soon as I get my vote in for Grand Fla Café: Grilled Pork Chop - with a bacon and corn popover, caramelized onions, wilted arugula, and balsamic demi This looks delish to me!
Thanks for doing this.
I remember following you when you were making recipes from the Disney restaurants, but unfortunately lost track of those....:sad:

You didn't lose track, I lost the time to do them!! I'm hoping to start them up again very soon..........

I just ordered 2 bottles of wine, a cheese and fruit tray, and a deli tray for our fireworks cruise tonight!!!! EXCITED!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Great reviews! Thanks for doing them.

If I'm not too late my GF Cafe vote is for:
Grand Floridian Burger - Angus Chuck Burger, butter-poached Lobster, with red onion marmalade, and arugala on a brioche bun with chips

The Grand Floridian Cafe was fabulous, as usual! But tomorrow.... tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!!! I'll have the review from tonight up shortly, but go ahead and cast your votes for Tuesday night's dinner at..........

BE OUR GUEST!!!!!

Can't believe I got last minute reservations for the hottest ticket in town!!! But get your votes in early! The only slot available was 4:35 PM!

EXCITED!!!!!

I'm also going to vote for the Pork Rack Chop. We went last month and I had the shrimp/scallops... yum!

Congrats on the last minute ressie! I vote for the Pan-seared Salmon on Leek Fondue!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter