You opened my eyes!

JennyG

Proud to wear Ears!
Hey guys,
After reading a few threads in here, I realize our upcoming trip may be a little more tricky then expected.
DS is 3.5yrs and has developmental delays, walks with a walker, etc.. Not sure how he will do on rides, shows or attractions. My gut thinks he will love them all, but my brain says take it easy and try one thing at a time.
I know one thing... he's been waking up between 5:30-6am for a month now... so he must be getting ready for those EMHs! Who needs an alarm clock with you have a toddler to wake you?!

Thanks for all the posts. I have learned so much just by reading them.
~Jen

I've been taking my s/n kid to Disney (every year except this year) since just before he turned 3! You know your kid & what he needs, you can do this and have a great time! Have a magical vacation. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. :)

I've been taking my s/n kid to Disney (every year except this year) since just before he turned 3! You know your kid & what he needs, you can do this and have a great time! Have a magical vacation. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. :)

Thanks Valerie!
We took Enzo when he turned 1, but things have changed since then! I hope we can start going once a year again... it would be so nice. We became DVC members right before I got pregnant. It's time we use what we pay for! :rotfl:

DH and I used to go all the time, we thought we knew the in's and out's of it all. But, it seems like we are going for the first time again... because I know this trip will be different then any other. We are so excited to see it through Enzo's eyes. This trip will be the most magical for us, I can't wait!! :cool1:

You're going to be fine- just enjoy the experience with him. You own DVC, so you know you'll be back- and you're going at a great time of year. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Just don't forget the camera LOL- everything else is optional:hug:

You're going to be fine- just enjoy the experience with him. You own DVC, so you know you'll be back- and you're going at a great time of year. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Just don't forget the camera LOL- everything else is optional:hug:

Of all things to forget!! :scared1:
It will be a challenge to get good pics this time around. DS loves to play with our camera... fusses every time I get it out to take his pic. Target has a small digital camera with display screen on the back for $30... it might be worth us getting just so I can take my own.

Thanks for the kind words! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter