"you MAY NOT post attachments" -- why?

MickeyEarrings

DIS Veteran
I am new, but an active member of my cruise meet thread. I'd like to post some photos from past cruises, but at the bottom of each page it says I may not post attachments...

Do I have too few posts? Did I fail to complete my registration? (I don't think so...)

Please help?

I am guessing it has something to do with pictures taking up space on the server. Whenever I post something I just upload it to a site like photobucket and post the image that way.

It is a security thing. You may not upload photos, but you may post photos. They need to be on a hosting site like Photobucket. Please read the FAQ thread on the Welcome Board and take a look at the Video Tutorial thread there for instructions.

It is a security thing. You may not upload photos, but you may post photos. They need to be on a hosting site like Photobucket. Please read the FAQ thread on the Welcome Board and take a look at the Video Tutorial thread there for instructions.

then one must remove the section in FAQS that describes posting an attachment using he manage attachments button?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter