"You last visited" - consistently wrong

lklasing

Told that I need DA meetings - Disney Anonymous
I'm having trouble when I log in to the Dis. The "You last visited" time is consistently wrong these days, with the Dis thinking I logged on much more recently than I really did. The result is that when I hit User CP, it doesn't give me all of the threads which are new since I last logged on but rather only gives me the threads which are new since it thinks I last logged on.

I noticed in another thread that someone else seems to have had trouble with this too. Does anyone have any thoughts as to why this is happening or what to do to fix it? It's been going on for about a week now.

Thanks so much!

Well, I actually use 3 different computers and it happens on all of them. Also, all have the correct date and time. About the cookies, I'm not sure how to do that. Any tips? Thanks so much!

Do a search on your PC for the disboards.com cookie. When it locates it, delete it. When you go back to the dis, it will create a fresh cookie. For some reason, that cookie has a lot of problems and needs to be deleted and freshly created pretty often. Make sure not to delete all your cookies, as doing that will also delete the many that you probably want for other sites you visit.

Actually, it's a lot easier to clear all cookies at once when there's a problem, and it's a good idea to do so periodically.

But if you're seeing the same issue on multiple machines, it's not a cookie problem. :)

Thanks for the replies. When I logged on this morning, it was right for the first time in a while. I'm hoping the problem may have rectified itself. If not, I'll probably get back with y'all.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter