You know you've been playing VMK too long when: Fourth of July Edition

Pirate-Emery

<font color=blue>Did the Tag Fairy see POTC2?</fon
Well, I was sitting outside watching the Fireworks show being put on by our country club, and I couldn't help but think about these.

You know you've been playing VMK too much when, during a Fireworks show...
1. ...you yell "LAAAAAG!"
2. ...your index finger is moving on its own.
3. ...you walk away dejected afterwards knowing full well that you didn't hit a single one.
4. ...you go crazy at the prospect of how many different fireworks are going off at the same time.
5. ...you say to yourself, "they shouldn't have changed it to Remixed."
6. ...you yell "FLAWLESS!" at the fireworks. {Days}
7. ...you say to everyone around you, "gee gee" after the show ends. {LuvN~Travel}
8. ...you miss a good deal of the show due to the fact that you are working on hitting combos. {aengus}
9. ...when you notice that things start to ramp up, you say to the people around you, "Stage 5 Park View," as it is obviously going to be the Grand Finale. {JulyGirl}
10. ...before the show starts, you say to everyone around you, "gee ell." {LuNaReVe}
11. ...after the show ends, you yell, "Where's my credits?!?!" {Cardinal}
12. ...you realize that Wednesday is not a Fun Day.

Hmm 1 and 2 are sooooo true..I scare myself with my finger thingy

ROFL! I can definitely imagine yelling lag during the breaks between fireworks lol! This post made me laugh so much!

ROFL!! The list got longer from the first time I looked! hahaha Pirate, you silly boy you! You left out one -- "Yelling FLAWLESS at the fireworks!"

lol wow :rotfl2: yea, that is definitely me :goodvibes

~pirate:
Happy Fourth of July!

You look away and miss some just so you can hit the combo :)

LOL. Before the fireworks start you yell " Good Luck!"
"When you think you hit the combo you yell.... MOM i hit the combo!
" After the show you come back home and start playing fireworks on VMK.

You know you've been playing VMK too long when after the fireworks you yell, "Where's my credits?!?!"

You know you've been playing VMK too long when wonder outloud why they are not flashing a white star so you can no when to hit them for flawless. And get more depress knowing you missed another one.

To add on to what Days said - and I actually did this yesterday :rotfl2: - rating the fireworks as flawless, awesome, good, ok, and oops.

To add on to what Days said - and I actually did this yesterday :rotfl2: - rating the fireworks as flawless, awesome, good, ok, and oops.

Heh, we did the same thing the last time we watched fireworks in the park, Shadow!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter