You know you're obsessed with Disney when...

You know your obsessed with Disney when

Your meant to do your homework, instead your looking at ways you can afford to go this year and having the disboards on in the background. Like I am doing at the moment. :rotfl2:

When you try to convince your husband that Ariel is a sensible name for a child :rolleyes1

ArielJasmine princess:

:goodvibes If Declan had been a girl his middle name was going to be Aurora (DD's choice)

When you buy planning books even when you aren't travelling.

When you get frustrated when people attribute songs to wrong film.

When you feel let down when you find people your barely know have been to WDW and you feel you could have made their trip better with some info.

You know your'e obsessed with Disney when - you retire from the DIS and then return 7 weeks later ;)

you know when your disneyfied, when your better half is complaining that you are not paying her enough attention and she knows that she is on a loser:rotfl2:

You know your'e obsessed with Disney when - you retire from the DIS and then return 7 weeks later ;)

You know you're obsessed when...

You really, really miss someone you've never even spoken properly to, have never met, have no idea what they look like etc etc etc....:rotfl2: :love:

...when you enjoy your commute to work because you can listen to a Disney podcast - and then can't wait till it's time to go home 'cause then you can continue... what a waste of 8 hours ;)
... when you keep a WDW room key in your wallet, so that every time you pay for something you're reminded that you would be better off saving your money for WDW

Thats beautiful Wifey, where did you find it?

It is beautiful - I bet it costs a fortune:scared1:

You are addicted to disney when you start saying 'we are sorry for the delay, your ride will begin again momentarily' everytime you are late for anything...

... when even the smell of certain plants makes you think of a particular corner of WDW (there are some flowers on campus that smell just like the bit of EPCOT outside Imaginations:rotfl:)

... when you get annoyed at your spell-checker for not recognising words like WDW and EPCOT.

:love: Hello fellow Disers that necklace was on Gems tv £149 plus p+p it's white gold and white topaz surrounding a Uruguayan Amethyst :love: I'm lucky my DH understands my addiction and he's just the same with these boards too in fact we both read the food reviews religiously (sp?)and love reading all the theads. Poor DS has learned not to interrupt us when we use the laptop he realises that we're Disboarding and likes to see the photos from time to time. I'm afraid I'm guilty of all the previous sins too just like you lot :rotfl: :rotfl: but hey it beats getting stressed and grumpy:grouphug: :grouphug:
Keep on Dis'ing:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter