You know you're obsessed with Disney when.....

jjpenguin

<font color=red>A penguin with mouse ears & wooden
Saw this one on the US boards and thought it might be fun.. :goodvibes
I'll start it off...

- When you keep a clock in your house on "WDW-time" so that when you go to bed you look and think... almost time for the parade!

- You can make one tin of Mickey peppermints last till your next trip

- When you're in Kenya on Safari you keep saying how well the imagineers have captured Africa in AK :lmao:

(anyone interested in the original... http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=566320&page=2&pp=15 )

.... when every conversation starts 'On the Dis board...'

... when your holiday is organised around MNSSHP, MVMCP, Epcot F&W, SW weekend etc, and you know what all the abbreviations mean!

that just proves I'm not DIS obsessed 'cause then I would know about the thread :rofl:

.. when you get your colleague in Hong Kong to buy a Mickey Mouse phone for you!

jjpenguin said:
only 5 ??!!

I know what was I thinking ~ I can name them all and probably all of the table service restaurants in them :)

...When you belong to a Disney forum and get so excited at your post count reaching 5,000 woo hoo :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Congrats SUE :banana: :banana: :banana:
I don't think mine is too bad either, only 13 months in and had 7 weeks out of the country last year!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter