You know you're addicted to DLP / The DIS when...

When you write your university coursework about web services on how it could help book cheaper holidays to DLRP.

...... When you can't quite bring yourself to put the computer away because you're too busy clicking refresh to see if anyone has replied to you on the DIS yet...

Bob xoxoxox

when your at work and start checking the DLP board more often than e-mail!

when u spend most ur time on ebay looking for disney items eg clothes pins toys (omg i spend way too much time on there!!!!!!!!!!!)

.....When you're trying to go to sleep at night and you can't stop wondering what people on the DIS are talking about.....

Bob xoxoxox

....When your partner comes for a hug, and you continue typing a DIS reply with one hand....

Bob xoxoxox

When you start looking up people's post counts in the last week to see work out what their recent post rate is.

When you start punctuating your thoughts with smilies. ;)

That's my 100th post! Woo!

..when you walk by the travel agents you pop in and grab a disney broucher.. as you do every week when you pass by :lmao:

..........when no matter what conversation your havin with your friends.. even if its really important.. you manage to change it to disney! wooo

disney disney disney!!! :worship:

.... when uve managed to convince the kids that they love disney as much as u do, so they nag their dad to take them back (and save u having to - u just sit back and smile.... smugly....;) )

When you dream about posting on Dis

(Good thread Id be thinking about this myself - you beat me to it)

When at about 8pm every night, you open up a DIS page and start hitting refresh, waiting for Small World to post her quiz question (yes, I actually used to do this ;) )

......When you just sit and click refresh waiting for anyone to respond to anything....!

Bob xoxoxo

When at about 8pm every night, you open up a DIS page and start hitting refresh, waiting for Small World to post her quiz question (yes, I actually used to do this ;) )

I'll post an extra one at 8pm tonight especially for you if you want :rotfl:

When you have more than 1 ticker at a time - we had 3 trips booked at one stage

I'll post an extra one at 8pm tonight especially for you if you want :rotfl:

Well, I don't have a lot planned tonight ;) :rotfl:

When you visit bits of DLRP just so you can see the answer of the quiz for yourself.

(Yep, we did this too, with HildasMuriel's pigeons)

When you help to build up a thread which averages over 10 pages a day.

you know you are addicted when you havent even gone to dlrp yet and are already trying to figure out how you can go twice next year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter