You know your addicited to VMK if?

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
You know your addicted to VMK if?

You start saying WOOT! in real life LOL.

i have three lol.

1)...how about when you not only post it on the dis, but then also say it to your wife and kids when they get home that..

" I heart the new airlock game"

i know, you can say love on the dis, but if you check my post i didnt. And it just came out when the wife and kids came home too lol. Seems some habits are hard to break. :rotfl2:

2) you go outside and crash the minivan into some rocks hoping you can then go get new furniture and a big screen tv for your living room.

3) some of the best friends you now have, are people you have never even met.

Good ones! LOL...

how about you yell "inferno!" in the grocery store hoping to impress the cute girl in produce LOL.

NJ Mike said:
i have three lol.

1)...how about when you not only post it on the dis, but then also say it to your wife and kids when they get home that..

" I heart the new airlock game"

i know, you can say love on the dis, but if you check my post i didnt. And it just came out when the wife and kids came home too lol. Seems some habits are hard to break. :rotfl2:

2) you go outside and crash the minivan into some rocks hoping you can then go get new furniture and a big screen tv for your living room.

3) some of the best friends you now have, are people you have never even met.

I favor #1 and #3 myself! I actually say heart ALL the time irl! I was talking to my sister the other day (forget about what it was exactly) and used the word "heart" in place of "love". There was silence and a weird look. LOL. All she could say was "What?!?" :rotfl: Ahhh...most people just don't understand!
And #3. I will meet a few of these good friends during "the weak after heart day" lol or also known as "the week after Valentines Day" next year. This will be our first meet and yet I know more about these fine ladies then most. Just think how amazing it will be to finally be able to hug (irl!) the long lost sea star I never knew I had! Incredible!! :grouphug: princess:

When someone says something funny, you respond with lol. Now that will get you some real funny looks!

it's funny about the "heart" thing. my college friends and i used to say it all the time to each other as a joke. like, "i heart blazin' cod nuggets" (one of the grossest dishes in our dining halls). it's funny to see people say it in vmk, i feel like i'm back in school.

You start spelling words in rl the way you would on VMK.

to night.

I love reading posts here now and seeing all the VMK bad spelling! :goodvibes

Don't think we even know when we do it, I have seen it in my posts and PM's to others :rotfl:

You know your addicted when you can not wait for 10 am to arrive and then at 12:45 you keep telling yourself " I got to go to bed, I got to go to bed" but at 1:15 you are still watching to see who got the last word! :rotfl:

Mal

pumpkinfish said:
I favor #1 and #3 myself! I actually say heart ALL the time irl! I was talking to my sister the other day (forget about what it was exactly) and used the word "heart" in place of "love". There was silence and a weird look. LOL. All she could say was "What?!?" :rotfl: Ahhh...most people just don't understand!
And #3. I will meet a few of these good friends during "the weak after heart day" lol or also known as "the week after Valentines Day" next year. This will be our first meet and yet I know more about these fine ladies then most. Just think how amazing it will be to finally be able to hug (irl!) the long lost sea star I never knew I had! Incredible!! :grouphug: princess:

Woot Woot, I can't wait either! The Tiara Sea Stars taking over the world, joined by the Zeta girls and their minute cakes. I mean really, how could a trip get any better than that!? :banana:

when.... you....actually start to spell words correctly in real life and also wanted to take a trip to disney world so you can do the vmk quests you get stuff :rolleyes:

when you Really badly want a cookie but you don't have teh vending machine for it

you drink the water after you clean the fish tank

marypops! said:
when you Really badly want a cookie but you don't have teh vending machine for it

you drink the water after you clean the fish tank

I don't think so, lol, after having tasted real fish water.

Dianne

you must be addicted to vmk when...

you see someone wearing a really really weird hat and think to your self...

I MUST HAVE THAT!!

I actually called my sister PALMNUT last week instead of her real name!! It just kind of slipped out without my thinking!

Wonderful thread! Just on Wednesday, I took my DS to a doctor's visit, and the doctor had just relocated his office.

So, I know I am addicted to VMK because, when the receptionist asked the difference, travelwise, between the old and new offices, I responded (OMG, I really did) "it was tent and for more miles to get here"!

Good thing it wasn't a psychiatrist's office! :rotfl2:

You start talking to your friends in real life, and refer to them as irl! lol

Yes, defiantely using the word heart for love and to or too for two! lol

threeboysmom said:
I actually called my sister PALMNUT last week instead of her real name!! It just kind of slipped out without my thinking!
I actually call my kids and mom by their VMK names more often than I use their irl names, especially twinkieb. Somehow, it just fits... :rotfl:

DVCgal

edit: oops, I should see who is logged on here before I post :blush:

So what if i have seven rooms............ITS NOT A PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know your addicted to vmk when?

It closes unexpectedly and you have NO IDEA what your going to do for the rest of the day ARGH!

Purpleduck that is a great story! I give it a tent out of tent LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter