You Know You are Having a Good Time When Someone Snorts!

One thing I want to note is that there were several pop/soda machines around the hotel. Both Cass and I drink diet coke but most of these machines were out of diet coke. I went looking for one last night and I think I just caved and got a lemonade after looking at 2. This morning I went out and I think I still went to 3 or 4 before having any luck.

That was just ridiculous!!! :furious:

I had noticed last night that they had luggage carts out by the elevator so my plan was if one was still there I would grab it to make it much easier on us today. Cass has the same idea and when I went out she mentioned me getting one too.

Too bad I didn't see those earlier :rolleyes2

I choose Sapphire Falls because it is new and I just wanted to experience it.

Cool! I can't wait to hear about your experience and see your pics :woohoo:

Cass had a few more issues, especially on her first day there, so she wasn’t quite as impressed as I was.

I LOVED the resort but I had such bad experiences with every staff member I came across :sad2:

I can’t remember if it was me or Cass but it was a total black box.

You had the black box and I had the long alien face :lmao:

We then had a Bellman take us to our room. I can’t remember his name, but he was super friendly and talkative. He pointed out everything in the room and I mean EVERYTHING. It was great, but we wanted to make the park opening and so we patiently listened and took pictures while he talked to kind of give him the hint we were on a time limit.

We always seem to get that chatty staff member when we are in a hurry :rolleyes:

That being said, Cass’s slow walk is still darn fast and I didn’t have to slow my pace any for her.

I have two speeds: Slow and Theme Park, opposite ends of the spectrum :laughing:

The family in front of us wanted to do something, or hit the restrooms or something.

The guy went to put his stuff in the locker, I felt bad that the line moved while he was gone :scared:

I kind of assumed she knew that and was saying it as more of a reminder…she on the other hand thought I was kind of joking with her. When we got to our seats, she said I was right and hadn’t realized that. I am sure she did know that at one time and kind of just forgot about that.

HAHAHA! I totally did not know this!!! This was my first time at HP and I totally thought you were joking :rolleyes2

I was not impressed >:(

They were redoing the Hulk coaster and took down the track and that is what was left of it…Death Trap! LOL.

Now THAT is a death trap :rolleyes:

I think after I came out, Cass headed back to the room and I did some shopping.

I had every intention of doing so much more but between my two blisters and the stupid heat and humidity, I was NOT doing well at all! :oops:

Sure enough I was out like a light and slept for a while and when I woke the room was quiet….and there was Cass fast asleep. LOL!

LOL, I make a really good alarm clock, eh? :rolleyes2

I totally was not even going to nap and then I just hit a wall and thought, I will just close my eyes for a second :rolleyes1

These little stools were down one of the hallways on our way to the elevator. I don’t know why or exactly what they were for.

It totally looks like they might have had pay phone booths there! I showed Kira a phone booth a few months ago and asked her if she knew what it was...she totally didn't! Isn't that weird??? :rotfl2:

Now I thought I was going pretty fast. I knew where everything was I wanted to buy, but I guess when you are waiting on someone the time ticks slower and while checking out Cass asked how close I was. LOL.

Man, I was sooo hungry but I didn't want to eat without you! What I should have done is gone to get us a table and ordered an appy while waiting for you :scratchin

Hindsight is a terrible thing :lmao:

Oh my gosh, I felt so bad for you every time you updated me on your whereabouts

I felt bad because I knew you were waiting. I had no clue it would take me that long.

Well, I didn't do a very good job now did I?!!! The sheets are hanging out of my bed and I should have put my toiletries away for you :rolleyes2

It was not bad and probably better than I would do. LOL.

I just knew that you would love it as much as I did and it had been forever since I'd seen it.

It was such an awesome show. We are talking about possibly seeing it in Oct now with Claire.

You know, those fries do not look good but they so are!! I remember first seeing pics of them thinking, really? McCain frozen fries? But they is so yummy :love:

It all really hit the spot.

I did that on Monday, my first meal of the day and I had to fly home at 9pm :scared::rolleyes:

LOL. Yeah I should travel with a bib!

At least it wasn't 8pm like the Poly! Still, I think pools should be open until midnight and hot tubs open 24/7 as long as you're quiet ::yes::

It still blows my mind that the Poly closed at 8.

I felt terrible you didn't get to see it! We had the time but we kept blabbering to each other up in the room and totally lost track of time

Well I did see it, just never got in, but I will some day!

Do you remember when we were Ubering to the Poly, and I pointed out (just past this construction) and said that is gonna be Volcano Bay and our driver said no, VB is way North??? Jerk! I was totally right :p VB is going to be right next to the CB expansion

Oh yeah. I think we got a lot of bad info from Uber drivers.

I didn't know that was your first time!!! I FT with my family all the time, even in Calgary :teeth: Actually I use my phone 100 times more for FT than as an actual phone

Yep. I was a facetime virgin and I haven't done it again since that trip. I am going to do it while in Jamaica later this month with Claire too.

Hot turkey sandwich!!! :love: And I want my halfa sangwich back now

That was a darn good sammich!

Do you remember the lady behind us??? She was laughing so loud, it was making us laugh even harder!!! :rotfl2::rotfl:

I don't think I have ever snorted so much in my life

LOL. I do. That was such a good time. I have told so many people about the show but I don't think people understand how great it really is.

That was just ridiculous!!!

They need to have someone checking these machines and fill them. And diet coke is one of the number one drinks in the USA...Come on people...keep it in stock!!!

Too bad I didn't see those earlier

Yes, having a luggage cart at the beginning would have made it much easier on you.

Cool! I can't wait to hear about your experience and see your pics :woohoo:

I am excited to stay there. At first I was going to do Cabana Bay again because I know Claire will love it, but then I thought, I should try the new resort out. If for some reason it get's bad reviews, then I will switch. We can always pool hop over to Cabana bay too. Or go get a bite to eat there...or bowl as Claire loves to bowl. My plan right now is to have a leisurely day and eat at City Walk in the evening and possibly do the Blue Man Group.

I LOVED the resort but I had such bad experiences with every staff member I came across

They didn't seem to like you much. hahahaha

You had the black box and I had the long alien face

Ahhh. yes I remember now. Yours was hilarious!!

We always seem to get that chatty staff member when we are in a hurry

We do. I guess we look friendly or something. Bahahahaha

I have two speeds: Slow and Theme Park, opposite ends of the spectrum

I have slow and slightly faster. Though I do like to walk fast when in theme parks.

The guy went to put his stuff in the locker, I felt bad that the line moved while he was gone

OK...yeah I felt so bad because all of a sudden the line just moved really fast.

HAHAHA! I totally did not know this!!! This was my first time at HP and I totally thought you were joking :rolleyes2

I was not impressed

I swore you would have known that. It's because the Wizarding Worlds can only have authentic stuff. I wish they sold butterbeer in City Walk though. That is one thing I would like to have another glass of in Oct...but not bad enough to pay for park admission for the both of us. But you know me....as time goes on, I may decide I want to go to the parks. LOL.

Now THAT is a death trap

You would probably love to ride it!

I had every intention of doing so much more but between my two blisters and the stupid heat and humidity, I was NOT doing well at all

Yep, my feet blistered fast too and I always come home regretting not doing other stuff, but at the time when your feet are killing you and your muscles are sore you just can't go on anymore.

LOL, I make a really good alarm clock, eh? :rolleyes2

I totally was not even going to nap and then I just hit a wall and thought, I will just close my eyes for a second

It was funny. I have done that before. When I cruised with my friend Lisa I told her to wake me in 45 minutes if I fell asleep so we could go do something. Next thing I know she is waking me and I thought....geez....I just wanted to rest a bit...couldn't she wait till 45 minutes was up...and it was up. LOL.

It totally looks like they might have had pay phone booths there! I showed Kira a phone booth a few months ago and asked her if she knew what it was...she totally didn't! Isn't that weird??

OOOH. I bet they did. That's funny. We showed Claire and my nieces one in NYC last fall and they had no clue what it was or why one would need to use one.

Man, I was sooo hungry but I didn't want to eat without you! What I should have done is gone to get us a table and ordered an appy while waiting for you :scratchin

Hindsight is a terrible thing

I felt bad taking so long. I could tell you were close to gnawing off your arm.
Yeah, I never thought about you getting a table and app then. That would've worked out great.

Feb. 4, 2016, Thursday

Plans were today to head to the parks for early entry and then meet up with our co-workers later. Last night Cass had decided she would just meet up for lunch, but today she decided she better just skip it altogether and rest up as we still had several days to go and she needed to be in tip top shape for our cruise and other activities.

I was up early and headed outside for a bit. My weather app said this….

hard5.1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I am pretty sure that was wrong. LOL.

I got ready and took a few last pictures of the room before heading out.

hard1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

hard2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I had used the blow dryer the Hard Rock supplied this morning and it was the best blow dryer I have ever used. Cass took a picture of it and the brand name. I looked it up and of course it cost around $130. I won’t be getting one anytime soon.

I kept smelling this lemon grass type smell throughout the resort. I mentioned it to Cass a few times as she is sensitive to some smells. She didn’t seem to notice it till after I mentioned it. It wasn’t really bad, but it is just not a good smell to me. I found that the shampoo and conditioner has the same smell, so it must be a Hard Rock signature smell and they must pump it out in the main areas. I am not personally a fan of it, but I am sure others love it.

hard3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

This mirror picture is bad, but they showed the heights of different singers on it.

hard4 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Hello morning view.

hard4.1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

hard3.1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

hard5 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Cass was going to ask for a late check out so that I could still do lunch with the girls and then not rush back and worry about getting all our bags down. I was all packed and had them ready to go.

I headed out and had to take the longer path since the pool wasn’t open yet.

hard2.1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

hard1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was another nice day…slightly cooler than the past 2, but it still was decent.

hard6.1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

hard7.1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Bag check ahead.

hard8.8 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was crowded as we waited for them to start letting us in. I have seen it worse though.

hard8.8 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I took a little video of them opening…nothing too exciting.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I headed back to Diagon Alley once again.

studios2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios4 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios5 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios6 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios7 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios8 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios9 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios10 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios11 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios12 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios13 by Jenseib, on Flickr

dia1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

dia2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

dia3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

dia4 by Jenseib, on Flickr

dia5 by Jenseib, on Flickr

dia6 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I got right in line for Gringotts. Actually I think I rode the regular line once and then single riders line. I rode it like 2 or 3 times in a row.

dia7 by Jenseib, on Flickr

dia13 by Jenseib, on Flickr

dia14 by Jenseib, on Flickr

dia15 by Jenseib, on Flickr

dia8 by Jenseib, on Flickr

dia16 by Jenseib, on Flickr

dia17 by Jenseib, on Flickr

After I rode it several times I went and got my bag in the locker area.

dia9 by Jenseib, on Flickr

dia10 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I started texting with Ellen or Katie then. They were at the park entrance but couldn’t get in yet. I wandered around a bit and took pictures.

studios14 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios15 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios16 by Jenseib, on Flickr

dia18 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I decided a butterbeer for breakfast would be the perfect way to start the day.

studios17 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios18 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios19 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios20 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I just kind of walked around and when the girls had entered they texted me they were on their way in.

I stood near the dragon waiting for it to blow fire but I either just missed it or it was not going to blow on schedule. I looked and saw Wendy and Ellen walk by. I sputtered trying to find words to get their attention and said “Hey….you…ah Ellen!” LOL. Yah that was such a sweet welcome. LOL.

Katie wasn’t too far behind (I think she stopped to take pictures) and we all chatted a few minutes and headed off to ride Gringotts together. Some of the pictures I posted earlier may have been taken then.

I did take a video of the elevator ride.

The line moved fast and we were seated in a first row. Katie is really tall and the bar wouldn’t go down over her long legs. She was going to bow out and we said no way. They told us that back row had more leg room as the seats were up higher. Well then why don’t they pay attention to tall people and seat them in that row in the first place. They had us get off on the exit side and give them our 3D glasses and go to another spot through some doors and then back to enter on the exit side and handed us new glasses. It was a long process for just switching rows, but we were soon back on and in the last row.

It was great fun and fun to hear Katie scream as she doesn’t like any thrill rides at all.

After the ride we got our bags and headed over to check out the money exchange and that was kind of neat.

dia19 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I took a few small videos of it.

I hadn’t realized that he actually interacts with you.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="

We then walked around and took pictures and talked about different things.

dia20 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios21 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios22 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios23 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios24 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios25 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios26 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios27 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios28 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We went inside Shutterbuttons to check it out. Many packages come with this experience and we asked the price. It was high and I can now see that having a package with this is a good deal.

studios29 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios30 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios31 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios32 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios33 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios34 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios35 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And then of course we had to check out Knockturn alley again.

studios36 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios37 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios38 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios39 by Jenseib, on Flickr

At one point Katie took a picture of Ellen, Wendy and I.

ellenwendyandi by Jenseib, on Flickr

We then headed out of Diagon Alley and headed to Kings Cross to take the train over to Hogsmeade.

studios40 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios41 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I took a video of the girls going into Platform 9 ¾.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="

studios42 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios43 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The train ride is fun and it is done so well.

A little video from the ride.

Soon we were in Hogsmeade…and so was a Brazilian tour group.

hogs1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Ellen said she had to get a bite to eat as she was getting Hangry. I thought she had been a little quiet this morning and now I knew why. She said she had had nothing to eat all morning and had planned to get something when they arrived but nothing was open at that point.

We broke apart so that she could get her food, I think I may have gotten another butterbeer and I think Katie and Wendy explored a bit and maybe hit the bathroom.

After we all met back up, Ellen was in a much better mood and said it really did the trick and we all headed to Forbidden Journey. Someone sat out I think, but I can’t remember if it was Wendy or Katie.

hogs2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

hogs3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Ellen and I rode the Flight of the Hippogriff after FJ and then I think we walked around a bit. I am not sure if we did any other rides or not, but soon it was time to head to Mythos for lunch.

ioa1.1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ioa2.1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ioa3.1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

This is supposed to be the #1 theme park restaurant so I was excited to try it out.

The bread was darn good.

studios44 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Butter was cute.

studios45 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Ellen’s salad.

ioa4.1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And my burger…which was amazing!!!!

ioa5.1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Katie’s burger….I can’t remember if we got the same one or not.

ioa6.1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Cass had been texting me off and on. She had decided that her ankles were in pretty bad shape and she was going to cancel her Atlantis day adventure excursion for the cruise. Her and Brook were planning on doing it together. She asked if she thought Brook could join in the tour that I was doing at Atlantis. Ellen and I and 2 other girls had planned to go to Atlantis and tour the Dig and also arranged for room tours. I was sure there would be no problem so Brook said she would just come with us instead.

studios46 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios47 by Jenseib, on Flickr

This place is really neat inside.

studios48 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios49 by Jenseib, on Flickr

studios50 by Jenseib, on Flickr

After our meal it was time for me to head out. Cass was waiting on me and we were making our transfers over to Disney today. Yes it would have been nice to stay a little longer, but between yesterday and today I had rode most of all the good rides I wanted to.

I said goodbye to the girls and told them I would see them tomorrow.

studios51 by Jenseib, on Flickr

This little show was going on as I walked up front.

ioa7.1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And I took a little video as well.

ioa8.1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I hobbled slowly back as my feet were hurting. I also got a little slowed down in front of the Hard Rock Café as the Brazilian tour group was there trying to do a big group photo on the steps. Which is fine…but as they were lining them up, several girls were just standing in the way of through traffic. I think they were just clueless and other than that they seemed well behaved.

I cut through the pool area to get back this time.

hard9.1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I found Cass in the lobby. She had had bell services come and get our bags and was just chilling and waiting for me. She had gotten some bad/sad news from home earlier so she was feeling a bit down.

We got our bags and headed out front and Cass helped me use the Uber app to get a driver. She told me that you text them once you see their info and let them know where you are at. I seriously had barely clicked on the app to get a driver and my phone started ringing….what do I do? LOL. I was in a panic. It was the driver and I could hardly understand him. I told him where we were and he didn’t take too long to arrive. We loaded up the bags…again we had to use Uber X …and hopped in…Next destination….Disney World and the Polynesian!

poly32 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I don’t know what the deal was, but it was like we entered a new country…It had been sunny and fairly nice all morning and as soon as we hit Disney property it got grey, cold and rainy. ICK…and that was the trend for the next several days and even the cruise was chilly.

And this ends my Universal Orlando review. I have an upcoming one night stay at Sapphire Falls in Oct. At this point in time we don’t plan to do the parks. I just can’t justify the cost for us for not even a full day and if we went, we would do hoppers as there are things at both parks I would need to take Claire to see and do. Things may change as we get closer though. I am famous for adding stuff on.

I really loved our stay there and I would like to do another split stay some time and have a couple of resort days and then 2-3 park days. Staying on property makes it nice and easy to go back and forth. The Hard Rock was a hit for both of us and it is so close to the parks. I do think I actually preferred Cabana Bay for theming and what it offered. The down side is they do not offer Express pass. But if we do do a Universal vacation in the future, I will probably do something similar and stay a night or 2 at Cabana Bay and then head to one of the 3 resorts that offers Express Pass.

Thanks for sticking with me and the Disney portion will be starting soon.

You managed to get a lot done even with a nap and taking time out for taking photos around the resort. I don't think the Hard Rock Hotel is really my style, although the pool area is very nice. I think this is the first hotel I have come across that does not have vending machines. What a shame that the weather turned on you.

Corinna

I was up early and headed outside for a bit. My weather app said this….
140º??? Sounds about right to me :scared: :rolleyes:

I decided a butterbeer for breakfast would be the perfect way to start the day.

Bahahah, that is so you :p

“Hey….you…ah Ellen!” LOL. Yah that was such a sweet welcome. LOL.

:rotfl2: OMG, too freaking funny!!

This is supposed to be the #1 theme park restaurant so I was excited to try it out.

I am so sad I missed it! I have been wanting to eat there since 1999 :sad1:

It had been sunny and fairly nice all morning and as soon as we hit Disney property it got grey, cold and rainy. ICK…and that was the trend for the next several days and even the cruise was chilly.

THANK YOU, LORD!!! :cool1: :love::worship:

You managed to get a lot done even with a nap and taking time out for taking photos around the resort. I don't think the Hard Rock Hotel is really my style, although the pool area is very nice. I think this is the first hotel I have come across that does not have vending machines. What a shame that the weather turned on you.

Corinna

I would say the themeing isn't my thing really either, but I did enjoy the resort. I am just not into music anymore, so probably a lot was lost on me. But the pool was fabulous and being so close to the parks was amazing.

140º??? Sounds about right to me

LOL. I was loving the warmer weather! But 140...eh...a little too hot for me liking too.

Bahahah, that is so you

I am not a healthy breakfast kind of girl.

OMG, too freaking funny!!

It was so rude. I just couldn't get the words out of my mouth. good thing I have met Ellen before or she would have thought I was a total freak.

I am so sad I missed it! I have been wanting to eat there since 1999

It was a really good burger. I am glad I did try it.

Enjoyed your pictures, as always! Universal is so marvelously done.....I just hate all of the screen rides. We went last year at Spring Break and doubt we will return for quite a while....I just enjoy the Disney ride experience so much more than all of the motion simulators at Universal.

Also, would love a trip report on your New York vacation. We just went there in June for the first time.....had a great time. We stayed at Hyatt Time Square, saw Matilda and School of Rock, and did all the sightseeing things (like Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Central Park and so on.) The kids' favorite was Time Square...they loved climbing all over the granite rocks that are everywhere.

Enjoyed your pictures, as always! Universal is so marvelously done.....I just hate all of the screen rides. We went last year at Spring Break and doubt we will return for quite a while....I just enjoy the Disney ride experience so much more than all of the motion simulators at Universal.

I like the screen rides but they can bother the eyes a bit. I actually think many of Universal's rides are way better in technology than Disney's but all those people who make their rides used to work at Disney. LOL.

Also, would love a trip report on your New York vacation. We just went there in June for the first time.....had a great time. We stayed at Hyatt Time Square, saw Matilda and School of Rock, and did all the sightseeing things (like Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Central Park and so on.) The kids' favorite was Time Square...they loved climbing all over the granite rocks that are everywhere.

I will do one eventually. I have all the pictures edited...I just need to find time to get it going. I am going out of town to my sisters next weekend and then at the end of July I am heading to Jamaica for a few days. In between all that I have to be sure I keep up on work. LOL. But once I get the Disney portion done I'll probably start at least writing it in word when I have free time.

Looks like you had lots of fun. I enjoyed reading it as always and as always enjoyed the photos immensely!!! Looking forward to the Disney portion. And if you get a New York one done would eagerly read that. I've been to NYC at least five times (just got back last month from the latest) but always experience more each time. I find it enjoyable to read how other people experience the same thing but can view it differently, like WDW!!!!

Enjoy Jamaica :-)

Looks like you had lots of fun. I enjoyed reading it as always and as always enjoyed the photos immensely!!! Looking forward to the Disney portion. And if you get a New York one done would eagerly read that. I've been to NYC at least five times (just got back last month from the latest) but always experience more each time. I find it enjoyable to read how other people experience the same thing but can view it differently, like WDW!!!!

Enjoy Jamaica :-)

The last time I was in NYC before that trip...I had just graduated high school...so it had been a while. It was such a fun trip. We did sooo much in the short time we were there....sleeping is for when you are dead. hahaha

what a lovely saturday afternoon i have had reading thru this trip report.

you do a great job in sharing your days there.
beautiful pictures!

Claire will have a lot of fun in October for the next
trip at SF.

rpr does have a place you can get a soda or whatever you need late evening.
Jakes is open until 1:30 am.

you don't have to sit at a table to get a soda but go to the bar and order the soda to go.
i use that place a lot after midnight.

FINALLY caught up. Sorry I was not around much, but I kept reading whenever I could, but the end of this school year was pretty stressful. I hope to stay on top of things until we leave on vacation again in 3 weeks time.

FAR too much to comment on now, so let me just say that I REALLY enjoyed following along and thanks again for all those photos.

I just join in and you're done already? LOL!

I love butter beer - I'm a frozen kind of gal. Have you tried the ice cream yet? DELISH!

I was cracking up at your pics from Cabana Bay - that is where Sharknado 3 was filmed! DS is excited - #4 is out later this month!

The interactive wands are SUPER fun! DS got one when we were there last year. Some of the spells were challenging though - watch out for the fountain one - stand FAR away!

I think we need to do a Blue Man Group show next year when our family is down in Orlando. DS and DH would love it!

Latecomer here.........

I only just read the first page and want to take my time and read it properly..........but loving it so far!! It's fabulous having so many pictures to look at too.........

Love your luggage!!! Makes me want to go update ours that are a tad tired now.........

Your pictures are fabulous and I will look forward to reading this properly later.......hopefully today!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter