You know you are a Dis Board Addict if you are able to find a way onto these boards!

westjones

DIS Veteran
OK, I just read another post below, so I see this problem is being worked on, I just got here after 2 days of 'missing the party'.

DJ

Okay - I'll admit I'm a Dis Board Addict also. I was going through withdrawal when I couldn't get my e-mail notifications so I finally set up the free e-mail account through yahoo. I feel so much better now :) & I'm a much happier wife & mom!!!

My name is Pin and I am a dis addict.

Heck I learned a LOT the last few days about IP addys, hosts, and a ton of other neat things.

I also learned that I am addicted to this board! :bounce:

I can't wait to get back to my point and click instead of my C&P here. I may just have carpal tunnel soon!

pin

It's been terrible! I am leaving for WDW on Saturday morning and I was thinking "This is no time to be without the DIS!" I kept fearing something major would happen and I wouldn't know about it... Thank goodness the crisis seems to be over.

I need a DIS-intervention!

It took me a couple of days to figure out how to get on the boards during the "problems". I found a way thru rec.arts.disney something or other and was so darn proud of myself. I'm waiting for 2004 AAA rates to be released and was so afraid I might miss something. I cannot imagine going to WDW in a few days and missing the boards. Aren't we all lucky to have this incredibly fun, helpful and caring community of like minded Disney addicts??

Good to see I'm not the only one! DH and I had just sat down and worked out how we are spending our points thru 2006 and I had questions! True, I really didn't NEED answers immediately, but you know ... I needed them. I tried 4 different ways to get on without success. I even tried my kids' computer to see if I could get on with Netscape when IE wasn't working. I must have tried the link 10 times each day that I couldn't get in. I think the DIS is as much of an addiction as WDW!

I am so much calmer now that I am back in my "Home away from my Home away from Home."

I'm leaving on Monday morning, and I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms. My husband compares the DIS boards to my kids' AIM. He said to me:"Why aren't you talking to your friends?" I said, "They're not there, somethings wrong. I couldn't get on the site for 2 days!" But I didn't have the knowledge to think to try to get in another way.

Sheri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter