You know what my dh said to me this morning....

December99

<font color=orange>WDW Antenna Topper Queen</font>
340 HOURS FROM RIGHT NOW AND YOU'LL BE IN WDW!!!!!!!!!! This was like 7am and I'm like, I won't even be on the airplane at this time in 2 weeks and he was like - I know, I added 4 hours onto the number.

I have to tell you, him saying that is kinda nice because when I first told him I was going he was not very happy that I was going on a trip by myself without him and my dd. But now he's excited and happy I'm going.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm now under 2 weeks so I'm excited!

I'm just 11 days away, I know just how you feel. My dh isn't adding the hours up for me though :teeth:

Thats really cool Chris, Matt has just started to get excited about me going too. It really helps to take some of the stress out of leaving them doesnt it.

Not long now.

Emma

no such luck here....but I do get the, what day are you leaving???

Chris, that is really sweet. :) My husband is terribly excited for me! Every night when we're laying in bed he asks me how many more days....LOL! I keep thinking how sweet he is for being excited for me......but do you suppose he's actually happy for himself? :eek: LOL ;) :p I think this break will be good for all of us. :)

Well Paul is getting miserable by the day but that's because we haven't ben together as long as you guys. I just think that this time next year he'll be saying to me "you are going to DISCon aren't you?" ;)

Wow! There's no way my fiance could keep up with my departure date as well as I do, LOL! :teeth: It's my 2 week mark today! :bounce:

12 days here. I can't wait until I'm in the single digits !!!
Corinne

I am so excited to finally meet you, Chris!!! Only 10 more days before I am on vacation!! :):)

I will tell you that no one in my family is excited for me. LOL They're losing their cleaning lady/cook/laundry lady. They'll have to do for themselves for a week and a half. And, they'll have to take care of the dog, too! Poor things. Not to mention the fact that I'm going to WDW and they're staying home. ;) :teeth:

I'm not sure my DH is what I would call excited for me but he is happy that I am going to have fun. When I tell him about being nervous he keeps tellling me about how much fun I am going to have and helping me through my separation anxiety.

will care that I''m gone except the pets and I have arranged a "live-in" to come spend the weekend with them. I have to leave a note for someone to take care of grandpa in case anything happens. It won't his nursing home takes GREAT care of him.

Counting down, looks like I will be last to leave on Friday Morning. The poopie stands alone. lol

Rachael

Well my kids are counting the days until I leave...but only because they are NOT looking forward to be left home.
I think my DH has finally realized how much I need this time to myself (along with all the other DIS'ers) because of all the health problems I've been going through. Doctor said most could be stress related and I think it finally dawned on DH!!
Now he's asking me all kinds of questions about the trip, he keeps asking me if I'll be ok....OH YEAH, I'LL BE MORE THAN OK!!!!

Oh dd is definitely not excited for me to be going. And the house/laundry part...I think that's partially why I took the day off after I get home - I'm sure my house will NOT be taking very well care of let alone the laundry done!!!

Originally posted by December99
Oh dd is definitely not excited for me to be going. And the house/laundry part...I think that's partially why I took the day off after I get home - I'm sure my house will NOT be taking very well care of let alone the laundry done!!!

Good plan Chris, although you never know they may have the house so clean and tidy for your return that you'll be able to put your feet up before going back to work:)

Chris, Mike is soo sweet. I'm glad he's counting down the time to Missing you. Kelly has packed 2 pictures for me that she drew for while I'm gone, so I don't forget her. ;)

See ya in Less than 2 weeks now! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter