You know that you've had to much of the work week when......

Funball

DIS Veteran
you know you have had to much of the work week when, you find your cell that was missing, in the freezer! :lmao: oops silly me! :rotfl2:

So the sales calls you missed were cold calls? :lmao::rotfl2:

I went to the chiro this morning. When I got back in my car, I noticed it was really cool inside. Too cool for Texas. I then realized I left my car and A/C running with the keys in the ignition the whole time! I locked my car with my OTHER set of keys and walked off to my appointment!!!

Where was my BRAIN?? :confused::confused:

your brain an my brain were in the same place... already on saturday afternoon !! rFLOL

silly us!

yeah ha ha cold calls...hey the thing still works though!

So the sales calls you missed were cold calls? :lmao::rotfl2:

I went to the chiro this morning. When I got back in my car, I noticed it was really cool inside. Too cool for Texas. I then realized I left my car and A/C running with the keys in the ignition the whole time! I locked my car with my OTHER set of keys and walked off to my appointment!!!

Where was my BRAIN?? :confused::confused:

Wow......I only have one set of keys, so I cant do that...

I went shopping the other nightfor a couple of hours & left my ipod playing the whole time. Got in the car & had instant music. Looks like it is going to need charging real soon

You know this weekend has been to crazy for you when ..all you want to do Is just sit on the disboards and get your sweet relief from the week!

..and let me tell you what a week it’s been

Ok so my engine in my car blew up, I don’t have car right now, the oil filter fell off cause some goon at the dealership put the wrong one on!!!.. and its been quite a “ride” having to get a loner car, and get my car towed to get it fixed…

Wow......I only have one set of keys, so I cant do that...

I went shopping the other nightfor a couple of hours & left my ipod playing the whole time. Got in the car & had instant music. Looks like it is going to need charging real soon

And then you dropped you Ipod and it fell underneath the dashboard and is stuck there forever! popcorn::

smiley-linie-011.gif

i feel ike the smilies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter