You know I'm smiling now!

Antelope

Pin_Man
Just spent the last hour or so with VMK_Phinny's game.
Made it to the room, got my hopes up to not crash.
Got into the game, won my round! Second of three "qualifying" rounds!
Watched a number of people lose connection, waited 6 rounds total before there were 3 winners that didn't lose connection.
Started final round. Couldn't see if I was eating chocolate or not... behind the machine has a dispenser too apparently. Close race to the water, finished second on the water, ran to my light.
Lit it and the other person had made a "bad" click.
VERY closely beat the other person back to the chairs! By not even a full second! DEFINITE photo finish there! :)
Got a Jungle Cruise Lounging Lion Pin from VMK_Phinny!
I am beaming ear to ear! :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

Antelope said:
Just spent the last hour or so with VMK_Phinny's game.
Made it to the room, got my hopes up to not crash.
Got into the game, won my round! Second of three "qualifying" rounds!
Watched a number of people lose connection, waited 6 rounds total before there were 3 winners that didn't lose connection.
Started final round. Couldn't see if I was eating chocolate or not... behind the machine has a dispenser too apparently. Close race to the water, finished second on the water, ran to my light.
Lit it and the other person had made a "bad" click.
VERY closely beat the other person back to the chairs! By not even a full second! DEFINITE photo finish there! :)
Got a Jungle Cruise Lounging Lion Pin from VMK_Phinny!
I am beaming ear to ear! :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:
:cheer2:

Lets go ANTELOPE lets go
GIVE ME AN:
A :cheer2:
N :cheer2:
T :cheer2:
E :cheer2:
L :cheer2:
O :cheer2:
P :cheer2:
E :cheer2:

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :teeth: :grouphug:

Hi Antelope. Congratulations :cool1:

My son KingZ was in the Finals with you. He was given a pin also. I think it was the Master Gracey Pin.

He had a bad time getting to the candle because the other player lit his candle and he had to go to the other side and then he had trouble making it back.
:confused3

At least he won something. I was in there before that and didn't win the first race.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter