You HAVE to see this - especially parents!

Oh my.

Dh said we should try it with our 2 daughters. :rotfl: I do sort of feel sorry for the kids actually,i think i'm just soft hearted because whenever i take things off mine i just put them in my room. :rolleyes:

This is really funny :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I do admire her if she sticks to this, I could never bring myself to it. My dd has disney toys everywhere.i.e.Figures, dolls, cuddle toys,I do feel a bit sorry for the kids, however I am sure it will be a good lesson learnt

Oh my. I could never so that! I sometimes threaten to bin things but I can never bring myself to do it and I just hide the item for a bit!

I think even DD (3) would have learnt her lesson by now :)

Best not show this to my DH I could see him doing a similar one with all my craft stuff :rotfl2:

That is so sad :(

One of my friends bins any toys that her children leave lying around! Doesn't matter how new the toys are.

There must be better ways of punishing the children. I WILL stick up for them because I'm not the tidiest person in the world. :) If DH decided to Ebay the stuff I leave lying around you'd get lots of books and clothes ..... better not show him that link ;)

Well first I :rotfl2: :rotfl2: and then I felt :guilty: because I could never do this to my kids wholeheartedly, never mind that it would be like giving away my own money. I get the concept and she must really have been pushed to the edge, but to go through with it is anotrher matter. Hope her conscience lets her relax on her spa day ;)

Claire xx

I think it's awful too :sad2:
Then again, my eldest daughter always says I'm a 'pushover' :rolleyes:

Surely she'll have to replace the clothes that were lying around at some point - if not the toys? :confused3

I was so tempted to write to the seller and speak my mind but decided that she was probably tough enough to tell me off ..... ;) :rotfl:

Wow! :woohoo: Way to go...I can totally sympathise with this Mum. I have 3 kids and the amount of times I have to tell them to put things away is unbelievable, I could do with a tape recorder! :headache:
I wouldn't go to this extreme but if it's her last resort and she's at the end of her tether I can see where she's coming from. Sometimes with kids you have to be cruel to be kind and in the end these things are only material things and as long as the kids are getting lots of love & support that's all that matters. :grouphug:
I'm interested to see how much that lot will go for though! :teeth:

I LOVE IT living with 2 slobs myself DD and DH i think it is a great idea!!!!!!!

Call me cynical, but I think the whole thing is a set up, I think its a very clever ploy to entice more people to bid, I think she has all these things thats she wants to get rid of anyway and is doing it in a way that will gain most intrest. :confused3 ........but I do have to say if it is true, I think it is appauling and she should be ashamed of herself, :furious: just my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter