You guys are making me nervous!

Mom B

DIS Veteran
With all this talk of having to waitlist, I'm getting nervous. As our home resort is Vero Beach, I booked the weekend of our stay in January 2007 at 11 months but will have to wait until the 7 month mark to book at OKW. We could manage with our big family group in two 2BRs but I'd just love to have a GV (even if I have to get a studio as well, depending on how many we actually end up with). Now, seriously, do you think I have to worry about being able to get a GV at the 7 month mark at OKW? I should be able to book the 2BRs and waitlist if there isn't one available, but am I really just dreaming to think I'd get the GV? After all, it's January and it is OKW, right? Do ya think I have a chance? (I know, I know, I need some OKW points and probably will buy there eventually, but we love Vero too, and just ended up buying there first!) :)

A GV is a gamble, but you wont know until you try. I would book the 2-2 bedrooms at the 7 month window and waitlist for the GV. That way you will have the rooms if you can't get the GV.

You have a decent chance only because it's off season. Definitely book day by day exactly at 7 months out and wait list for each day you don't get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter