You do realize the problem logging in, don't you?

GBShorts

DISBoards Member
Uh Yeah. Half the problem is that SO MANY people are all trying to log on at once. Relax everybody. :) The maze is open for TWO DAYS and there will be plenty of time for you to try and get through all three, if you so choose.

Please stop making threads about OMG OMG I CAN'T GET IN!! omg omg i can get in now! and whatever else-use the existing threads! :)

This will eventually get fixed. The maze is a collection of guest rooms (I do believe) so it's not as if they are having to add anything new to the game to get it running.

Last I saw while logged in was that there was, in fact, nothing new as of yet in the game for sale. That may change at lunch time, we shall see.

I don't mean any of this to sound rude, I'm just noticing trends. Let's not lose our heads, okay? It's a game, we'll all get into it eventually. :)

that is possible i didn't think of that, but i also think they could be opening up the HM Game or the tomorrowland games and it took longer than expected. The HM game said coming soon, and some guy with Yavn said a game was coming out this week or in a couple. But who knows

Saxsoon said:
that is possible i didn't think of that, but i also think they could be opening up the HM Game or the tomorrowland games and it took longer than expected. The HM game said coming soon, and some guy with Yavn said a game was coming out this week or in a couple. But who knows

Actually no. Yavn stated yesterday that the tomorrowland games won't be out for at least a week, as well as the HM game. (I think about the HM, i'm sure about tomorrowland)

Thanks, Shorts! I so wanted to make a similar post - I am tired of wading through all of the new threads that say virtually the same thing: We can't get in! LOL!

Well stated Shorts! :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter