You can't say ......

Belle1997

I married a beast and found my prince
I found this kinda funny. I was teaching my DH how to play the VMK game last night. I could not say Husband, love, decorate, even computer. :confused3

But I could say It is time to go to bed. :blush: :love2: Uh, No love, just jumping into bed. How liberal can you get.LOL. :rotfl:

Wonder how long I will be able to say bed before it is taken out of the Dictionary. To me it is much more dangerous then the word decorate :confused3

Gave me a good laugh as Dh and I went to bed last night. Just wanted to share. :wave2:

Belle1997 said:
I found this kinda funny. I was teaching my DH how to play the VMK game last night. I could not say Husband, love, decorate, even computer. :confused3

No husband since the beginning. Try:
- hu band; house band; male wife; crazyhusband<return several times>

No love. People use heart and glove.

Computer is in there; don't know why it didn't work for you.

JeanJoe said:
No husband since the beginning. Try:
- hu band; house band; male wife; crazyhusband<return several times>

No love. People use heart and glove.

Computer is in there; don't know why it didn't work for you.

Yes I know that now but I just think it is funny I can't love my husband but we can go to bed :rotfl2:

I'll say it as many times as I need to...

Go HERE and request it by clicking on the contact us link :)

Okay people where is your sence of humour. I do not really care that we can't say these words. I am not looking for help just passing on something that I though t was funny. Though it does seem silly to me I just keep chuckling at the fact I can't decorate my Dh's room but I can take him to bed :)

I have a sense of humor, and actually found it funny. I was just posting that in case you or others ACTUALLY wanted to get those words in there :) Sorry for seeming so down on you! you know what? let's dance! :cool1: :cool1:

That's ok I am sure it is because it is too early in the morning and we would all rather be back in bed sleeping so just thinking of a bed can make lose our sence of humor. But thanks for the link anyways I did go there just for info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter