You Can Now Dowload Disney's Annual Report

lrodk

<font color=009900>No one is immune to the TF's in
What used to be only available to shareholders can now be downloaded in pdf form by just about anyone(I don't remember ever seeing this feature on the official site before). Click on the link below and follow the "pdf version" link for the latest Annual report(the one with Mission Space on the cover). I just found it this morning so i haven't had a chance to read Eisner's letter to shareholders. I'll check it out and discuss with everyone when I get home late tonight. It's off to work I go. Enjoy, and discuss.

http://disney.go.com/corporate/investors/financials/annual.html

Just in case anyone is intereted, The Walt Disney Co. has its 2002 annual report to stockholders on their web site. You can go to www.disneyinvestors.com to view the report. There is some interesting info. on Tower of Terror at California Adventure and some info. on Mission:Space at Epcot. In fact Mission Space is on the cover of the report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter