You can make the ride car go faster!

sassymom

Does the tag fairy have any little fairies at home
I just realized you can make the Space mountain ride cars go faster!!! Very cool VMK!

this is also true for the Everest tracks, river pieces and I think the waterslide pieces too.

Wish I knew this at the start of the slide-a-thon...lol!

Just double click on the track in front of you you will zoom to that point. Keep doing it and you race right through the track.

Yeah, I've been doing this the whole time. It really helps when there's no one in front of you. I also found a few shortcuts to cut in front of other people during the ride...

this has been known since everest came out.. and u dont have to double-click u just click once. You can also click a teleporter on the track to get to it faster

laxplaya1346 said:
this has been known since everest came out.. and u dont have to double-click u just click once. You can also click a teleporter on the track to get to it faster
Well some people *cough* were able to figure this out when river tracks came out. I myself found you can even bump the person in front of you, because I was the first person to come up with bumper boats (yet people took my idea :guilty: ). You have to be 2 spaces behind of them, so there is a space between. You then click on the side of the river between you and the other person. It bumps them and is very hard to do without falling off the track. This is the only way people could win my game other than everyone else falling off.

Lion

I took my little ol' time in the event lol. I would "stand in line", read the dis, enter the room and get on the ride, read the dis and repeat the process lol.

I figured this out a while ago. Very cool feature, i can swoosh right past everyone. People who dont know the trick just stand and watch meh. Heh Heh.

I quite enjoyed looking like I was nearly invisible because I was going so fast just out of a teleporter (click the ride track before you enter a track from a teleporter). ;)

Alionette said:
Well some people *cough* were able to figure this out when river tracks came out. I myself found you can even bump the person in front of you, because I was the first person to come up with bumper boats (yet people took my idea :guilty: ). You have to be 2 spaces behind of them, so there is a space between. You then click on the side of the river between you and the other person. It bumps them and is very hard to do without falling off the track. This is the only way people could win my game other than everyone else falling off.

Lion

i wasent sure which came out first.. dont make fun of me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter