You can fly off the screen :)

WebmasterCricket

<font color=blue>Administrator<br><font color=red>
In the new airlock game, you can fly off the screen by placing a baloon two squares from the exit. Your guy just keeps on going off the screen. It costs a life, but is funny to watch once :)

WebmasterCricket said:
In the new airlock game, you can fly off the screen by placing a baloon two squares from the exit. Your guy just keeps on going off the screen. It costs a life, but is funny to watch once :)

LOL! I noticed that bug when I had that configuration! I saw my airlock
character fly, too! I loved that.

I haven't tried this one yet but I did mess around with the circles of death. I was a bit surprised by what happens when you walk into the colorful ones. For a second I thought I had just killed Kenny from South Park! :rotfl2:

I don't want to spoil the fun for anyone. It's not hard to experiment with the circles of death. The first one shows up on level 2.

qruthie (the q is silent)

My guy got to fly tonight as well. I was on level 6, trying to figure out how to get the keys and get back on the main board. Put a ballon on a corner by the wall, he hit and just keeped on going. Craked me up!

Have any of you walked into the red, orange and blue disks of death yet? I'm quite anxious to hear what you think of what happens! All you have to do is clear level 1 and experiment with level 2.

I did the whole ROTFLMAO thing when I saw it! :rotfl2:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

Lol, Of course the air vents with red Streamers coming off make you fly up off the screen, and I had been playing the game, go the suit and it was hilarious when I tested them, I tried the Orange thingys :-)S) and lol, my character burnt to death! Funny as! But what I think, arent yo uwearing a protective suit?

BY QRUTHIE >>> "For a second I thought I had just killed Kenny from South Park!"

THATS SO FUNNY BUT YET SO TRUE!

I really didn't expect the violent death! Is this the same VMK as the VMK that doesn't want people to serve imaginary alcoholic drinks in a virtual bar? I just don't see how it can be wrong to serve imaginary alcoholic drinks in a virtual bar yet be okay to burn me to death in a major conflagration. I mean, one second I was just minding my business and next thing I knew I had spontaneously combusted into a three alarm fire and just as quickly was reduced to a pile of ashes without even a, "Sorry." :rotfl2:

That said, I must admit to doing it several times because it is so hilariously twisted! :rotfl2:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter