You Big Fatty! Pre-Trip report

Totally joining in for this and I can't wait to hear all about it! What a lovely photo of you and your girls. :thumbsup2

By the way, I give a thumbs up to the Samoan at Kona as well! It's so good!

What a gorgeous photo Shari :goodvibes

Good luck with the washing/packing but make sure to leave room in your case for shopping :thumbsup2

What a beautiful photo of you and your girls! "Training for WDW" photo - that's great!! How nice to be free for the summer. :thumbsup2

I'm looking forward to your Kouzzina and The Wave reviews.

Happy packing!

Being doing some ironing today - why iron so you can roll stuff up and shove it into a case???:confused3

What a beautiful photo! :goodvibes Thanks for sharing.

We have been through all the desserts at the Wave, but I think they have tweaked them a bit lately. I will have to see first hand in mid August. ;)

Kouzzina has a lot of yum yum options! :thumbsup2 Be prepared ... it's LOUD in there. ;)

Thanks Karin! :) Really looking forward to the new places we are going to. We don't mind a bit of noise in the restaurants.

Totally joining in for this and I can't wait to hear all about it! What a lovely photo of you and your girls. :thumbsup2

By the way, I give a thumbs up to the Samoan at Kona as well! It's so good!

Ooh! Looks like the Samoan will be the way to go! :)

What a gorgeous photo Shari :goodvibes

Good luck with the washing/packing but make sure to leave room in your case for shopping :thumbsup2

Thanks Linda! Don't worry - we are going for the case within a case theory - plenty of room for shopping. :cool2:

I'm hooked now Shari! I hope I can keep up w/ this awesome review!!!!

Thanks for reading! :goodvibes

Okay - here it is! The night before we go to WDW!!!

Can't believe how quickly it's come around!:cloud9:

Here are a few more food pictures from 2010 to get you in the mood...

California Grill:

DSCF3277.jpg

DSCF3279.jpg

DSCF3280.jpg

DSCF3276.jpg

Sanaa:

DSCF2978.jpg

DSCF2975.jpg

DSCF2981.jpg

Jiko:lovestruc:

DSCF3134.jpg

DSCF3137-Copy.jpg

DSCF3140.jpg

Artist Point:7

DSCF2952.jpg

DSCF2951.jpg

DSCF2950.jpg

My mouth is watering at the sight of these photos, Shari! :goodvibes

You leave tomorrow?????? Lucky girl. :hug:

Have a safe trip, filled with lots and lots of magical memories and I cannot wait for your trip and food report (be sure to drop me a line, please, as we will still be travelling when you start them.) :goodvibes

My mouth is watering at the sight of these photos, Shari! :goodvibes

You leave tomorrow?????? Lucky girl. :hug:

Have a safe trip, filled with lots and lots of magical memories and I cannot wait for your trip and food report (be sure to drop me a line, please, as we will still be travelling when you start them.) :goodvibes

Thanks Karin! I will drop you a line indeed. Food report will come first and then I will hopefully get to finish a trip report for once!::yes::

Have an AWESOME trip!! I'm glad I am gone for 10 days in there so when I get back on the DIS there will be more reviews to read!!

Hope you have an amazing trip full of magical moments:wizard:

I loved looking at those last food pics. I absolutely loooove California Grrill:)
Artist Point and Jiko are on my must do list.

Aargh, I missed you to say "Bon Voyage" :eek:

If you are still reading ................ have an AMAZING time :cloud9:

If you have just got back...............start your review NOW!! :rotfl:

So jealous right now, we still have 4 months, then again we only have 4 months. :goodvibes Have a wonderful time! We can't wait to get the scoop!!!! Enjoy!!!!:3dglasses

I hope you are having an amazing trip! Looking at your plan, sounds like today is a DHS day! Have tons of fun and I am looking forward to hearing all about it!!! :goodvibes

Hi all! :wave2:

Just to say we are here and having an amazing time! We are one week into the holiday and currently staying at the Hard Rock Hotel - back to Disney tomorrow for the rest of the holiday.

And, oh my word there has been so much food already!!! Lots and lots of delicious food that I can't wait to tell you about! Many photos have been taken and there is still more to come.

Thanks for reading :)

Yay, so glad to hear you are having a great time :cool1:
Hope you are taking a ton of photos to share with us :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter