You are welcome

PhatalFool

Mouseketeer
To all of those I helped pass the pirates (I did not) not even one of you offered to throw something/anything my way. I mean helping people is great but after spending almost two days helping others and only having one chance to win myself (did not happen) I would think that some of you would feel something for the people that helped you get the long list of prizes.

I am also quite sick to say that a few of them went on to mule the quest again on the days that I could not play. So some of you (you know who you are) are now either in possesion of duplicate items or you have traded them off for some of the greeeeeeeeeeediest trades I have ever heard of.

People like you make me sorry that I believe that real friendships are made in VMK or that I have such bad judgement in people that I believed that you without being asked would step up and do the right thing.

I personally give items to friends and strangers alike and I mean GIVE. It would just be nice to be on the receiving end after I again show my friendship devoting several hours of my time to help you out.

So you are welcome. :thumbsup2

Fool out

Hugs Fool. I am so sorry that you have been let down by those you helped in this quest.

You rock for giving your time to help others try. :hug:

:hug:

I also spent most of my 71 quest hours helping people and getting left behind. I was able to finish the quest only because I took off from work today only so I could finish it less than an hour before it closed.

Sorry to hear you couldn't get it finished. :hug:

after spending almost two days helping others and only having one chance to win myself (did not happen)

:hug: This happened to me too. I'm so sorry this happened to you as well, it is very discouraging and disappointing. But you did a good thing in helping so many others. :hug: Some of the winners here are starting a group to give people who helped greatly some of their TDM prizes, so don't lose all hope yet. There are still many great vmk'ers and dis'ers out there :grouphug:

I think this quest really brought out the best and worse in people. I found myself feeling frustrated or sad many times because I felt that I was constantly being left out. I'd get in a group and I'd always managed to be at the end of the list. I was never able to find a group that stuck through and got everyone through. Then I'd join another group and again I'd be stuck at the bottom. The same people were getting one chance again after another which after awhile was upsetting me because I felt others should get a turn. I know it's just a game but I did find myself feeling like a nobody. Many times I told myself to just give up but I really was trying to do it for my daughter...I wanted to get her those Minnie ears. Finally on Monday I told myself it wasn't worth the frustration I was feeling and I didn't even log in.
I will say though that I was happy to help those friends who I have known on the game for awhile and see them win the quest. I don't expect any items from any of them though. Just a nice thank you and most were very appreciative of the help. It looks like many are already paying it forward and so there is definitely some good that came out of the quest.
I'm sorry you weren't able to finish the quest either. :(

Thanks for all the well wishes. I have to say my friends list will be light a few "friends" very soon.

Fool out

It stinks that your "friends" didn't appreciate and thank you enough for your time and effort - probably not good friends. But, I would suggest that to avoid feeling "hurt" in the future - don't expect anything. Nobody is required to give you anything and you are not required to help. It's another thing if they promised to share with you.

What really stinks with this quest is that everyone really wanted the items and since everyone didn't get them they are upset. It was said at the beginning that not everyone was going to win. So why expect to? Unfortunaly most children (to which this game is geared toawards) do not understand this. If VMK is for children and our dictionary etc is blocked for safety - then the games and requirements should be set to that of a child of that age. I'd gladly pay to play VMK for an uncensored dictionary, more freedoms (24 hours), more items, more quests etc.

I have made some great friends on VMK from this weekend (woot!) and am so thankful that the quest brought us together. But - this ugliness and complaining is just getting annoying.

By the way, yes I won the quest with the help of friends. I shared some of my items with those who did not win. I don't think those that passed the quest should be comdemned because they got something that someone else didn't. We are just lucky - frankly I thought I wasn't going to win at all and gave up at one point, but tried again.

Urgh, I don't know what to say. I just wish everyone would stop being negative and just get over it. It's just a game - you don't get everything in real life. There's rich people in VMK just like in real life. I wish I could buy million dollar mansions and expensive clothes and my life was a vacation - but I'm not crying about it.

DON'T EVER EXPECT ANYTHING! Most of the time you will get let down. Instead, just let it go.

It is always the people that won that say get over it. ALL of the people that won did so with the help of several other players.

Im done talking about this quest...........done.

Fool out

Hang in there fool. There are still some good people out there. I'm sorry you didn't manage to finish the quest after working so hard. I'm right there with you. But most of my friends were too busy trying to help me and others to finish, never considering muling through for more for them.

:grouphug:

Yeah, no offense, but I really doubt anyone wants to hear the winners tell those who lost to just "let it go." Honestly. Believe me, I'm letting it all roll off my back at this point but it seems to be a bit in poor taste if you ask me.

I absolutely don't believe in condemning the winners or that they should feel ashamed. I also must say that I don't see most vmk'ers insinuating this either. I think most folks are pointing the fingers and upset at vmk more than the players, with a few exceptions.

This kinda bothers me. At first I thought "oh, I wish I had something for the prize packet to give him". Then I thought about it and realized something is wrong here. You mean that you helped others only so you could get something in return? You expect them to pay you for your time? And you call them greedy and selfish. I'm sorry, but you need a really big HUG. You've lost perspective on what's important. Friendship is not about the stuff.

And no, I'm not one of the winners. I played a lot of pirates, and ghosts, and I wasn't even trying to pass.

I made a thread exactly like this yesterday, I Dont know what those people think

Same here.

I helped 6 different people finish this quest, but never managed to do it myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter