YooHoo!!! Oh, Master Zurg!!!!

Barb

A DIS Original!
GUESS WHO GOT THE BIG 999,999 AT BUZZ LIGHTYEAR LAST NIGHT??????

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I don't have a picture, but I have TONS of witnesses!!!!

** Thanks, Rob! :wave:

I am soooooo jealous. I tried and highest I got was 200,000 :(

Man, I'm still a Ranger 1st class (which is actually a dramatic improvement for me, LOL!). :teeth: Way go to, Barb!

:) Hey, I was the co-pilot and can vouch for that.
Barb kicked some Zurg butt in there ... LOL
CONGRATS again Barb!

Congratulations, Barb! Dan Murphy also hit 999,999 at the Buzz Lightyear Shoot-off on the 6th. :)

Very COOL Barb!

Zurgswife also hit 999,999 last night at MVMCP too. She was very pleased in fact it was one of the fastet Max out I have ever seen - all in the first room. I think Scuttel was good luck (or maybe it was Carol)!

It was the very first time I have ever maxed out......I was sooooo pleased...:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I saw it with my very own eyes, we won't talk about my score.............I will blame it on Tammy's DH who was steering...............

Rachael

Oh sure....look what I missed!!! I guess that's what I get for heading to find a good spot for the parade!!!! I was happy that I hit 600,000 + finally!!!! The highest I think I had ever gotten was 5000 - but thanks to KarenNY's suggestion when our cars got stopped....I was able to exceed my previous attempts!!!!! :D:D:D:D

The best part of that was when we all got off the ride and we were a little loud in our cheering for Barb we also had Goofy doing a little dance and celebrating with us!

WTG Barb!

Originally posted by Nancy
...we were a little loud in our cheering for Barb...

NO! Say it is not so!
DIS Con attendees are the model of decorum and patience.

NOT...............................Especially me................I am a quiet, genteel, flower........................................................................

Well ok maybe not................................................................

Rachael

Rob, you were an excellent co-pilot! We make a great team!! :wave: Same time, next year, OK??? :teeth:

LOL Zurg, of course we were noisey-is there any other way????? :p :eek: :p :eek: :p
You should have seen our DIS-CON train-full on Big Thunder Mountain at MVMCP!!! Now there was some noise!!!!!!!! ROTFL

NOT...............................Especially me................I am a quiet, genteel, flower........................................................................

Ok - I have to admit - I actually snorted over this comment - and not a lady like snort either;)

I got a 999,999 also, and a picture to prove it. Next time around I got 32,000, so I guess I can say I vary, LOL. Great, Barb!!!!!! :bounce:

Hey I got 344.000 on december 6th....and I'm proud of it!! LOL

I also got 999,999, mine was on Nov. 30! I must have been really excited that we were FINALLY back at WDW! I've never even come close to that score before! After that, Barry didn't want to ride Buzz with me any more! I had to talk him into doing the Buzz Lightyear shootoff! I'm glad he was a good sport & agreed to go! It really was fun riding with everyone! :teeth:

Originally posted by Dan Murphy
I got a 999,999 also, and a picture to prove it. Next time around I got 32,000, so I guess I can say I vary, LOL. Great, Barb!!!!!! :bounce:

LOL Dan - the second trip through I had a score in the low 180,000s and couldn't face the posibility of having tied Dan's 999,999 the first pass and have done so bad the second.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter