Yo, Dayna

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
Do you have one of my Splash Mtn. pictures? Not the one of Livia and I, but another one from MVMCP on the 2nd. Can't find my second Splash picture. :rolleyes:

Baby, I gots all sorts of stuff from my room. I will check after dinner, and I will let you know. I have a lot of pics though. :)

We want pictures!!!!

Hi, Tia and Dayna!!! Aren't you impressed that I remember your names? Considering that I usually cant remember names at all, lol.

Ray

Ray, we are impressed. :)

Tia, I have your Christmas Party Splash pic. It's the one where Steve is about to lose his hat.

Debbie, I have both of your Splash Mountain pics from the Fantasyland meet.

Barry, I have your ornaments from the gift exchange. You left those in my room.

Okay. Did you people take anything home with you? :p ;) :D

I'll get all of that out in the mail Monday. :wave:

Dayna, I'll get your copies of the my disposable camera pix in the mail on Monday. :)

And Steve, I'll get your 'topper' in the mail on Monday as well. :)

Barry, your pic is on it's way. :)

Okay, who else is missing something, needs something, or wants something? :D

Thanks for mailing the pics, Dayna! I realized they were missing a couple of days after I got home when I finally got around to unpacking.:p

And I somehow took Tia and Sandra's pics of them and Mickey home with me!!

Hey, Dayna, did I happen to leave George Clooney in your room as well? I KNOW I had him when I got there! Please send him here ASAP. (My DH is gone for 2 months;) ;)

And what about my size 6 body? I haven't seen that in a while, either!:D

(Well, Tia did ask if anyone else needed or wanted something!) teehee

I'm still looking for my voice!!! I MUST HAVE left it in Dayna's room! :D

Since we're looking for stuff:
my year round trip to WDW!
Pierce Brosnan
a million bucks
I'd settle for the size 12 body I left many, many years ago
;) ;) ;)

I have Pat and Roger's ornaments. Those have to get shipped out next week. :)

Too funny! I think I had Tia's picture from Spalsh. Mom and I found it when we were packing. I slipped it under your door Dayna, in case you wondered where that picture came from!

When we got back to the YC after Boma's on Monday, we had 1 hour to pack. No way did I have enough room for all the stuff I bought! :rolleyes: (Darn CP and 15% discount!)

I ended uo in the gift shop and bought 2 rolling back packs. (Had to give Mom one too!) No time to leave a note, :o barely made it downstairs by the time we were supposed to be there. (And then after all that, our driver was late!!!)

Where else can you go and leave your stuff everywhere and yet it finds it way home! You guys are the best!

Previously posted by Jody...
Where else can you go and leave your stuff everywhere and yet it finds it way home! You guys are the best!

Amen Girlfriend!

:) :) :)

Originally posted by Pumbaa_

<font face="comic sans ms"> Sorry, girls. I'm not returning any hot men. :p :bounce: :p </font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter