Yippee we are off to Disney!!!!

sparkers68

Earning My Ears
Our 12 yr old son just received a letter from the Sunshine Foundation granting him his wish to go to Disney, we are so thrilled for him!! It still doesn't even seem real to us! We don't know our dates or any details yet but we can't wait to meet these awesome people from this foundation and to actually go to Disney and see our son have his wish!!!!

Congrats!!! That is AWESOME!! I love it when people get trips like this. It just makes the kids' life!!

Will you be staying at GKTW? I'm glad your son has his wish trip to WDW to look forward to!--Kathy

We will be staying on site for his wish trip not at GKTW. That is all we know so far! We are reading tons of books from the library and getting totally pumped up!!

CONGRATS!!!!!:cool1:

Thats AWESOME! Its an amazing feeling when you get that letter! You will have a blast in Disney! I can't wait to hear all the details! Did you tell your family ?

My DD also rec'd a dream! We went to Vegas to see the Spice Girls!!!!! We had an amazing time and have wonderful memories! We still talk about it, we went in 07!

My DD uses a wheelchair full time! Disney meets all of her needs! This year we did a few rides out of the wheelchair by request from her! Its amazing to be able to stay in her chair on rides, to see the smile on her face was,,,, can't think of a word to describe it! Its truly a wonderful experience!

I will be interested to read more!

CONGRATS!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter