Yiippppppppeeeeeeee I Got Ears!!!!!!!!

Glendamax said:
Woo-Hoo! My back is hurting from that contest, but at least I WON!!!!!

So sorry for that pig, but he sure was good! :stir:

Glenda, you amy now dance with a pool boy of your choice to Marvin Gaye....lets get it on!!! :cool1: party: :dancer:

SPOTLIGHT DANCE FOR GLENDA.......... :wizard:

EXCUSE COMING THROUGH GOT FRUIT AND CHEESE PLATTER.........

YES THE HONEYDEW IF THE FEATURED FRUIT .....DIS COLORED FRUIT...BUT LIME GREEN CHEESE ...SORRY NO COLD NOT GET...... :jumping1: :disrocks:

madcat said:
Congrats! hopefully Im not too far behind

WEll, Madcat grab a plate some green koolaid just watch it around the pool boys!!!!! :cool1:

Brining out some fried chicken and a platter of ribs if I must say they are reallllyyyyyy good!

Bon apetit!!!!

IS Glenda still dancing with the pool boy???? Ok Earth wind and Fire coming up.... :dancer: party: :jumping1:

the Fidge said:
IT SEEMS I DID NOT ANGER THE GREEN GODS AT ALL I JUST DIDN'T HAVE MY DEFAULT SET RIGHT. I WANT TO THANK TI DOUBLE GRRRR. ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER LOVELY DISER HELPED ME GET MY ACT TOGETHER!!! HOW HAVE I LIVED WITHOUT YOU ALL I WILL NEVER KNOW!!! :sunny:

I'm glad it worked for you. Those ears are looking mighty fine on you! :goodvibes Looks like I'm closing in on Vet status. :woohoo:

I probably won't get there tonight. Don't tell anyone, but I'm going to shutdown the computer and talk to my DW. :badpc: Of course, we'll probably talk about the upcoming trip at least a little. She surprised me today when I got home from work; she stopped at HD and swiped a half-dozen LGMHs for me. She understands, and caters to, my particular addiction. :cool1:

Hey fidge, what do you WANT me to bring. I can bring some pool boys over here, they keep eating them at Gmax's party.

Eeyore's Tiara said:
Hey fidge, what do you WANT me to bring. I can bring some pool boys over here, they keep eating them at Gmax's party.

Sure bring em over just leave the green one behind! I still say she is NOT a natural green she is a dye job!!!

Flipping burgers so help yourself I think I will put some Pineapple skewers on the BBQ next better get that DIsney cook book !

BRB>>>>>>>>

:banana:

the Fidge said:
IT SEEMS I DID NOT ANGER THE GREEN GODS AT ALL I JUST DIDN'T HAVE MY DEFAULT SET RIGHT. I WANT TO THANK TI DOUBLE GRRRR. ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER LOVELY DISER HELPED ME GET MY ACT TOGETHER!!! HOW HAVE I LIVED WITHOUT YOU ALL I WILL NEVER KNOW!!! :sunny:

HOW MANY POSTS BOEFRE I GET THE LIME GREEN CROC'S THOUGH???? :lmao: :jumping1:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP I GET PIXIE DUSTED ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO ANOHTER DIS'ER I FEEL WHIMISCAL!!!!!

I AM TRYING TO REST UP FROM THE BBQ POOL PARTY GLENDAMAX THREW FOR HER VETERAN COMING OUT PARTY LAST NIGHT party: I AM STILL TRYING TO SHAKE THE PIXIE DUST OOUT OF THE POOL BOYS HAIR!! I AM WILLING TO DO MY PART THOUGH :rotfl2:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: GREEN GODS YOU LOVE ME, YOU REALLY DO!!! :thanks: GREE:earsboy:
IS THIS WHEN I THANK THE ACADEMY OR SALLY FIELD??

:cheer2: :cheer2:

OK Here they are: You get to pick which ones you like the best!!

0a.jpg

OR

yellow_imgspeedo.gif
char_imgspeedo.gif

OR

models1.jpg

But the last group are just so sterotypical, I just don't know....

Thank you soooo much for playing the extended version of "Let's Get It On"! That was great! WOO!!!!

Ok, you can put Earth Wind and Fire on! (you're a shinning star, no matter who you are, shinning bright to see who you could trully be, who you could trully be)

Glendamax said:
Thank you soooo much for playing the extended version of "Let's Get It On"! That was great! WOO!!!!

Ok, you can put Earth Wind and Fire on! (you're a shinning star, no matter who you are, shinning bright to see who you could trully be, who you could trully be)

Oooh, love that song. It's one of my ringtones. If you play it I'm gonna keep lookin at my phone to see who's calling...... :teeth:

Eeyore's Tiara said:
OK Here they are: You get to pick which ones you like the best!!

0a.jpg

ORket.com/albums/l29/cassandra76234/yellow_imgspeedo.gif[/IMG]
char_imgspeedo.gif

OR

models1.jpg

But the last group are just so sterotypical, I just don't know....

i TIHNK i WILL TAKE GOURP #3 THEY APPEAR TO UNDERNURISHED! wHAT IS THIS THE mm LANDED ONTOP OF THE CHEESECAKE??

THAT WAS KIWI ON TOP NOT MM'S!

OH SOMEBODY BETTER FEED THOSE POOL BOYS AND KEEP THEIR ENERGY UP!

Glendamax said:

iS THAT GLENDA WITH THE CHEESECKAE AND THE MARGUITA HEADED TOWARDS THAT POOL BOY??

PLEASE LEAVE THAT DRUNK CAT AT YOUR PARTY AND DO NOT SEND HIM OVER HERE!! THE DOG WOULD GET CRAZY!! ONE DRUNKEY MONKEY IS ENOUGH...

GETTING SHINING STAR ON........ :wizard: pixiedust: :dancer: :rockband: party: :jumping1:

Ummm hey everybody . . .please watch The Fidge, I think she's drunk cuz she's yelling at everyone by TYPING IN ALL CAPS THROUGHOUT ALL OF HER POSTS!!!!!

Somebody catch her, she's about to fall in the pool!!!!

Hey fidge, got anymore beers? The cats asking.... :teeth:

And it's very sexist to refer to the pool boy as cheescake~ :blush:

Oh, you said he's ON the cheesecake... OH! Get him off quick or he'll get eaten! :sad2:

ok I've posted enough and OMG I love all the post on the pool boys...do my ears come with one? HAHAHAHA ...Cheesecake...ummmmmmmmm princess: :thumbsup2 :cool1: :bounce: :joker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter