Yeti Vision

poohluv2u

DIS Veteran
Does this game still give out codes? It acted like it was going to, but then aol said it couldn't open whatever it was giving me. :sad1:

Ok, I figured this out :D

Level 1 Everest Pin
Level 2 Everest Room
Level 3 Everest Ride Car ( No 200 Credits)

Does this game still give out codes? It acted like it was going to, but then aol said it couldn't open whatever it was giving me. :sad1:

Hey, I just did the Yeti game for a room code and it worked. I do not use AOL.
Maybe you have a popup blocker turned on check under tools then options on your windows page and see how it is set.

I have the pop up blocker turned off. Anyone else using aol? This is what aol says:

codes054.jpg

codes055.jpg

I had the same thing but then I went on I.E and clicked tools>internet options>make internet explorer default browser layed game and code opened on there. AOL just would not open it for mit was too big a file. Hope this helps.
~Spongeblair

I recently tried and code the code for level 1 and 2 and they were both the everest pin, i entered the codes and it said i got the pin, but when i checked inventory they werent there.

Can i have a link to the place where i can install yeti vision? I used to have it way back when the game first came out, but it's long gone now.

Never mind about the above post. I found where to download it. Stinks, I was gonna play it to get a bunch of the yeti rooms, but whenever I complete the 2nd level I do not get the room code

I had the same thing but then I went on I.E and clicked tools>internet options>make internet explorer default browser layed game and code opened on there. AOL just would not open it for mit was too big a file. Hope this helps.
~Spongeblair

Yes, that is what I did. Thanks anyway :flower3:

I am sorry i was wondering through boards and what is the game you are talking about????

SORRY JUST A QUICK QUESTION!!:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Never mind about the above post. I found where to download it. Stinks, I was gonna play it to get a bunch of the yeti rooms, but whenever I complete the 2nd level I do not get the room code
The 2nd level prize code will give you the Everest room, even though it says it's for the pin. This mistake in the prize window info has never been fixed.

you are so funny! This is the first messsage that I clicked on! I've never been on Disboards before and I find you first!
Can't wait till our trip!
Talk to you soon!
Miss

Hi, Here is the link to the Yeti Vision game:

http://www.disneyeverest.com/

choose Play Yeti Vision, you will have to download the game.
Play level 1 to be able to play level 2 then level 3.
After you play all levels you can go back and play any level you want to.

As earlier said in this thread:
Level 1 gives a pin
Level 2 gives a room (although picture shows a pin on the code page)
Level 3 gives an Everest Car (the big white ones)

Have fun!:goodvibes

It didn't even show that message that said that I had won a code.. i recieved no code

you are so funny! This is the first messsage that I clicked on! I've never been on Disboards before and I find you first!
Can't wait till our trip!
Talk to you soon!
Miss

:welcome: Not hard to find me on these boards ... I'm the one always asking questions :lmao:

Sometimes I feel like a two year old
... How do I do this ..
how do I do that .. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter