Yeti Trading Camp change??

Coasterguy

YetiMan from the Boat. Roller Coasters and Ice Cre
Pretty sure I read all the posts in the room before, but I read one tonight that said only one pin per player. I was not using my main character and forgot that the one I was using had already had a Floridian pin. Sure enough when I checked my inventory I still had only one Floridian pin and the pin I traded was gone. Has trading Hotel pins always been like this?

Okay, that's just not right.

If they put the pin in the trade window and accept your trade you should have it in inventory. I can't imagine they would take it out after the fact!?

I hope you find it in your inventory tomorrow when you log in.

I really think that one pin per player means each character can only get one pin per day, or that you can only trade for one pin, not multiples .. but I could be wrong. Really though, they should not accept the trade only to take their item back. That's just not right!

I thought that happened to me, too. I closed the inventory window and
opened it again, and the pin was there.

Hope the same happens for you. :)

I hope you find your pin. I was able to use my main character two different days and got a pin both days.

Hi! :wave2: I was also able to trade for the pin a couple times on different days. I hope your pin shows up when you log back in. :goodvibes Hopefully that just meant one pin per trade and yours is in your inventory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter