Yet Another Monster Pin Question

chloelovesdisney

DIS Veteran
Hi. I finally got the Monster Pin offer in the mail. :banana: I called and changed our Pop reservation to POFQ. If I made a room only reservation at POFQ we got 40% off, when I added tickets and the dining plan, the discount dropped to 20%. I didn't do the math till after I was off the phone.

I'm just wondering if anyone is getting 40% off the package price, or is it standard for the discount to drop on the package. I guess that makes sense if the discount is only being applied to the room cost, and the tickets and dining would still be full price.

I think I may have just answered my own question, lol. :rolleyes1 I'll still ask anyway since I'll keep on wondering otherwise. I want to make sure the numbers add up. :teacher:

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

The 40% is room discount only. I've only heard of one person on the DIS who has gotten a 40% discount on her entire package, highly unusual. Congrats on your pin! I booked POFQ back in April with a 35% pin but 40% is even more awesome! :dance3:

The 40% is room discount only. I've only heard of one person on the DIS who has gotten a 40% discount on her entire package, highly unusual. Congrats on your pin! I booked POFQ back in April with a 35% pin but 40% is even more awesome! :dance3:

Thank you! The only moderate I've ever stayed at is CSR, but I thought it would be fun to stay somewhere new on a girls only Halloween adventure. :) I'm happy to get any discount, but of course it would have been even more super to get the discount on the package price. ;)

Well, it doesn't seem that anyone got the discount applied to the package, I guess that dream is gone. :rotfl: It was nice to think about though. I think we will stick to POFQ, I was thinking about the Boardwalk if the discount was going to be applied to the package price.

Well, it doesn't seem that anyone got the discount applied to the package, I guess that dream is gone. :rotfl: It was nice to think about though. I think we will stick to POFQ, I was thinking about the Boardwalk if the discount was going to be applied to the package price.

I always say you never know...keep fingers crossed and maybe you'll get another, even better discount. I'm just waiting for free dining or at least the monster pin. Yeah, I'm never happy with what I have. :laughing: We all just LOVE POFQ, last May I thought it'd be nice to try a different resort so booked CSR and then everyone in my family was bummed so I switched to POFQ again. I wouldn't mind the Poly though and if they don't like it, too bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter