Yet another Bounceback ???

jupers

DIS Veteran
Ok, so I got a pin and we are going on FD Aug 23-29 and I have some bounceback ??s

1. What are the odds of that being my bounceback offer?

2. Do I have to book while I'm there?

3. If the bounceback is 40% off is it still worth it or is it only worth it if you stay at a deluxe?

4. For those of you that do book the bounceback how do you figure out on the spot when to go back?

Ok, so I got a pin and we are going on FD Aug 23-29 and I have some bounceback ??s

1. What are the odds of that being my bounceback offer?

2. Do I have to book while I'm there?

3. If the bounceback is 40% off is it still worth it or is it only worth it if you stay at a deluxe?

4. For those of you that do book the bounceback how do you figure out on the spot when to go back?

Usually a bounceback is to go back the same time the next year, and you must book it before you check out (not just before you leave, but before you check out). Usually they are for a variety of resorts so you don't have to book deluxe of whatever again if you do not want to.

As far as figuring out when to go, usually people here have already reported they're offering a bounceback so I know before I go that I will take it and we have already checked the calendar for my DH's job to see when he can take off. So we are ready to book it when we arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter