YESSSS!!! I got a PIN!!!!

MagicPrincess

DIS Veteran
Don't give up hope everyone!
:wizard:

I just got a pin for pretty much the rest of the year!:banana:
Be sure to save lots of quotes on the Disney site, change them up every day- change the dates and the resorts- order the DVD's, the maps, and take the surveys! Also, on the last survey I just took, I was able to type in a comment at the end, and I asked for a pin for late summer! I don't know if this is why I got one, but hey, it was worth a shot!

There is hope!!!
I am SOOO happy right now!:cheer2:

How long did it take for you to get the pin after you started all
the saving?
I ask because I've been doing all of that since Oct. 09 and still nothing.
I get everything else from Disney Destinations. I even got a letter in the mail
from them today, got my hopes up and then they were dashed to pieces
when it was just an instructional planner for our upcoming trip in OCT.

How long did it take for you to get the pin after you started all
the saving?
I ask because I've been doing all of that since Oct. 09 and still nothing.
I get everything else from Disney Destinations. I even got a letter in the mail
from them today, got my hopes up and then they were dashed to pieces
when it was just an instructional planner for our upcoming trip in OCT.

I got that same mail this week too. On the back page were "Special offers just for you" It was for 20% off photopass and something about ordering a Disney movie.

I have 5 Email accounts with Disney. I even created a Yahoo account because I saw on a poll that Yahoo Emails were getting the most pins. I also saw lots of Hubbys getting pins, so I signed mine up. Still nothing!

I oredered the DVD, saved vacations in all tiers, called several times to see if I had a pin, I buy all the time from Disney Store online, Disney Outlet etc... I never get pins.

My mother, who went with me on one vacation (though I paid for her room) and went with my sisters family one year (and my sister paid for her room) gets them ALL the time. We could only figure out that they got her name and Email address because she bought the photopass pictures.

Now that I think about it..maybe I should go see if there is a photopass website I can sign on to!

I got the 20/30/40 for the rest of the year- it has the rabbit from Alice on it.
I started saving quotes about 2 weeks ago- logged on every day, changed quotes and dates and resorts...mixed it up alot! We had nothing booked- so I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not!

Now DH and I can't agree on which resort we want to go to! ACK!!!

I got the 20/30/40 for the rest of the year- it has the rabbit from Alice on it.
I started saving quotes about 2 weeks ago- logged on every day, changed quotes and dates and resorts...mixed it up alot! We had nothing booked- so I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not!

Now DH and I can't agree on which resort we want to go to! ACK!!!

I just called and found out I have a 20/30/40 on mine that's good for the year. The 4 plus 3 at CSR for this vaca Feb 10, is a better deal, so we won't be using in now...

But it might be just the excuse to do a Deluxe long weekend later this year!:cool1:

I got it too! And I had previously received just about all the other PINS too, including free dining. Don't hate me...It's pixie dust for my little princess' first trip!

I've seen several people say they fill out surveys. I have never had a survey show up. Is it a pop up window? I have pop ups blocked.

ETA-never mind...I set my pop up blocker to allow pop ups from disney and voila! there was the survery!

Don't give up hope everyone!
:wizard:

I just got a pin for pretty much the rest of the year!:banana:
Be sure to save lots of quotes on the Disney site, change them up every day- change the dates and the resorts- order the DVD's, the maps, and take the surveys! Also, on the last survey I just took, I was able to type in a comment at the end, and I asked for a pin for late summer! I don't know if this is why I got one, but hey, it was worth a shot!

There is hope!!!
I am SOOO happy right now!:cheer2:

I really think it's random. In our case call after call nothing other than the 10% off AAA rate, then I call one day and out of the blue a really nice CM was able to find a discounted rate for us which gave us 40% off our reservation at the Contemporary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter