Yes, I have nothing better to do...

bubie2.5

<font color=red>Oh, so that's what a tag fairie do
so amuse me please.

What happened between Perez Hilton and Will.i.am?

I overheard two employees talking about it, I know I can just Google it, but I would love to hear your take on the whole matter.

There is a debate on who actually hit Perez (if you read sources other then his website). That said I think Perez deserved it, then again I cannot stand him and wouldn't mind hitting him myself.

Perez is an Attention HooHah and really needs to be put in his place! At one time, he was cute and funny, now he's fat, obnoxious and useless to our community besides giving us a bad name.

Additionally GLADD has called out Perez asking for him to make an apology statement for using gay slurs when he was yelling at Will.i.am, which he has adamantly refused to do and has subsequently said GLADD should apologize to him as it was fine for him to use the gay slurs and they should basically be minding their business.

Thanks! I REALLY dislike him a LOT, but I just can't seem to stop visiting his site first thing in the morning. He can be very mean, and I do believe that he used the F word well aware of all it encompassed.

Violence is NEVER acceptable. End of story. Just because someone runs a gossip site doesn't make it ok to beat them up.

And he did apologize for using that word.

Violence is NEVER acceptable. End of story. Just because someone runs a gossip site doesn't make it ok to beat them up.

And he did apologize for using that word.

It shouldn't be, but come on, step out of the Disney fantasy land and realize we have it every day.

Perez wasn't just some innocent bystandard, he also was part of the problem. It also took pressure from many people for him to apologize, it should have been a no brainer, and he calls Paris stupid?

Additionally, I'd like to point out there is more then one type of violence (and yes traditionally the term violence is used to describe physical altercations, but the term actually has a more broad meaning of harsh and intense use of force, which can be any type) , verbal can be just as painful and just as scarring as physical. So honestly, Perez is no better then ANYONE else, and again, I'd reiterate how little I think of him and his rhetoric.

There is a rumour - and only a rumour - that will.i.am was paying Perez off, that Will finally got enough of it, there was a confrontation, Perez was as nasty as possible, Will lost it and now Perez is pressing charges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter