Yellow Impatiens!!

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
Seashell Impatiens , have a cupped shell-like flower in warm tropical colours from yellow to shades of orange.

They should be widely available this year. I've wanted yellow impatiens for a long time, and now.....my patience has paid off! ;) :)

seashellyellowimpatiens.jpg

Has anyone seen them before? :)

They're beautiful Kim!
No, I haven't seen them before. Do they also need partial shade?

Yes Sandi, filtered shade and some morning sun. They require very little fertilization. :)

I haven't, but they are very lovely....:D

Barbara, I "found" them in the White Rose 2003 Plant Guide, that I picked up at WR the other day. Our garden centres aren't carrying any annuals.....yet. :)

They look gorgeous, Kim. I'll have to keep an eye out for them when the annuals come in. I thought White Rose went out of business? Or maybe they just closed some stores?

Those look gorgeous. I am going to have to go on a mission to try to find those. I didn't even know they had yellow out there.

Now I just have to wait until it actually starts to feel like spring here so I can start on my planting.
:D

Ooooh those are so pretty! Now I want them too!!! Cthia, I'm in Massachusetts also. If you come across them, would you let me know?!! (I'll keep an eye out too and let you know if I find them.) :)

Fox&Hound I will let you know if I come across them. I am hoping that the places I buy flowers will carry them.

:D

Welcome to the Flower & Garden board, Fox&Hound! :)

Julie, as far as I understand, White Rose closed approx. half of their stores. We still have one on Upper James St., so the next time you come to town (after lunch at LimeRidge...lol), you'll have to take a drive over there. Of course, as of yet, they don't have any annuals out. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter