Year of a Million Dreams-Admission Certificate

1Robins

DVC owner: Saratoga Springs
We just received an admission certificate for one adult park hopper ticket for DLR. This is a promotion to kick off The Year of a Million Dreams campaign. Did anyone else receive this?

We were at Disneyland yesterday and when we got home I was looking through the day's mail and there was our "Invite" with the certificate for the park hopper.

We are going again in Nov, so we will use it then.

kathykip said:
We were at Disneyland yesterday and when we got home I was looking through the day's mail and there was our "Invite" with the certificate for the park hopper.

We are going again in Nov, so we will use it then.

Great Kathykip!

I'm not sure if we're going back before the it expires. I wonder if it's transferable?

Is this only for So Cal residents? Or are they sending them out to random people on their mailing list? It would make my day to get something like this :) .

What does the outside look like? I do not want to throw it away accidently!!! And I've heard from other posts that it has been going to people who have let their AP's expire. Did that happen to you??? Thanks! :tinker:

1Robins, can you tell me if there's a "do not forward" on it? Our AP's expired about two months ago, and we've moved. I'm hoping against hope they would forward it to us!!

Not sure what their criteria is. We've never had APs, but do go every year 1 or 2 times.

Tinkermell, You can't miss the invite. The outside has a picture of Sleeping Beauty's Castle and reads "You are invited" it's sealed with a silver Mickey head sticker.

Inside in the fine print it states that you have to present valid ID and it must match the name or address on the certificate.

A couple years ago I got one of these, it was sent to my mom's house in my maiden name. This one came in my DH's name.

I don't see a do not forward anywhere on the invite.

kathykip said:
A couple years ago I got one of these, it was sent to my mom's house in my maiden name. This one came in my DH's name.

The one we received cam in my DH's name as well. I'm not sure how we were chosen. We never had an AP and the only time I can recall giving out our name/address to Disney was when we booked rooms at WDW; and when we did, I booked it in my name, not my DH.

I called DL yesterday to inquire about the selection process. The cast member I spoke to said that they were being sent to CA residents only and that the names were by "random selection." Since I live in AZ :sad1: I didn't ask for further elaboration.

oh i hope i get one that'd be awesome! I live in so cal so it could be possible!

Oh my gosh!
I really hope I get one of these!!!! I'm a southern california resident and I just booked a Disneyworld trip! ooooo, this could be very useful for our weekend trip in October.
*Crossing fingers*

we got one as well and it was in dh name, however the certificate says family not his name only. . . Iknow when we have always booked our trips we have to give the kids names as well as each other for the package, so maybe that is how they are getting the name, and most places will alwys use the husband as first. .. they come from las vegas and it does not say do not forward. also we have never been AP holders.

1Robins said:
The one we received cam in my DH's name as well. I'm not sure how we were chosen. We never had an AP and the only time I can recall giving out our name/address to Disney was when we booked rooms at WDW; and when we did, I booked it in my name, not my DH.

I was just going to ask how would they know whose names they would randomly select unless you stayed at the hotels or you were or are an AP user?

This is very interesting. I'm an AP user and I've also stayed at their hotels but I haven't seen anything in my mail yet either. Here's hoping I get something so I can invite a friend. :dumbo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter