Year 2002 Adults/Solos

We're going on our first adult trip...kinda...DD(14) made honor chorus this year and they are singing in MK MLK weekend so DH and I decided to go down a day or two early and play before they get there. Of course, the only time she plans to see us is when they sing! She doesn't know it but that's our game plan too!

Can't wait! Jan.17 - Jan 21

TK

I'm heading for BWV's January 2 for 9 days. My 2 month anniversery from being freed from a fuddy~duddy exhubby. I had points to use from DVC, so why not...life is too short. I invited my DDs to join me, but they must work. So now I'm free to do anything I want!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hubby and I will be there September 18-24 for our first anniversary (Sept. 21)!

I'll be there solo on Feb 26 - 28 Boardwalk Villas and March 1-5 at the Dolphin.

Hi everyone

We spent last New years eve at Citywalk, IOA and Universal and this year we may visit Disney and Pleasure Island for NYE 2003...Are we nuts??

Should we visit sooner or take the plunge for NYE??

Please advise

DH and I will be be making our first trip to WDW since 1990. We'll be celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversary while there. Dates at WDW are June 28-July7, 2002 preceeded by 5 nights at Hilton Head and followed by 3 nights at Vero unless we decide we want to stay at WDW for 12 total nights and change the final nights to another WDW resort. Can't wait. Already have AP vouchers in hand and am reading the boards faithfully.

My fiancee and I will be heading down September 21st - 29th. My longest Disney vacation ever and only his second. We'll be celebrating our fourth anniversary as a couple while we're down there.

After all the trips to WDW with DH and the kids I am planning my first solo. It will probably be in late Oct. or early Nov. I do know I would like to stay at PO-FQ. I called today to make sure they are booking for that time and I got the rate. I'm a little nervous but really looking forward to it.:)

I'm going Dec 2-15, 4 nights at US and 9 nights at ASsports...:D :cool: :smooth: I am SO SO ready!! Right now I'm probably going solo, but we'll see. ARE WE THERE YET!!!!!:jester: :D :cool:

Cheers:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter