Yeah!! A space of my own!!

disney-akj

DIS Veteran
My DH was so kind and gave me a whole wall of his office so I could have a cropping space. (It is really suppose to be a formal living room in our home, but we decided we didn't need a third living area. It is a little awkward that it is one of the first rooms you see when entering the house, but oh well!! More motivation for me to keep it clean and organized). I just love him for allowing me to bring my girly stuff into his man area-LOL After a lot of organizing and rearranging, I pretty much have my scrap space ready!! Yeah! I was so happy with how much I accomplished this morning, I had to share with my dis-ladies. It isn't the most beautiful scrap space, but it is mine!

IMG_3464.jpg

This peg board is primarily for organizing my swaps. It might look unorganized but there is a system in how I have everything bagged. I love that I can see everything. If my items are out of sight, I am less likely to use them. Out of sight- out of mind. Plus work space below. Tink is sprinkling her pixiedust on everything.
IMG_3465.jpg

This is where I sit most of the time.
IMG_3466.jpg

I was luckily enough to find this bookshelf for $30 after Christmas. Nice deep shelves. This is where I put my DDs stuff, albums, paper, cartridge boxes, photos, etc.

IMG_3467.jpg

This is my cricut station, and a place where my DDs can work if they feel the desire to scrap with mom.
IMG_3468.jpg

Michelle, it looks great....so nice of your DH to "share" !!!

looks like you have plently of space to be creative, enjoy your space!!!

Very nice :) You'll love having a dedicated cropping space :thumbsup2

My scrap space is in the living room too! We have to keep it clean & organized since everyone can see it.

Congrats!

I've been spending time on Ikea's website picking out what I want. I'm going from 1 small corner of the guestroom where the computer is to 1 entire wall plus some for built-in computer office craft space. Hopefully I can be organized enough to work then because currently, I'm spreading out onto the floor. :rotfl:

Michelle, that is nice you both have a space to share and spend time together.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter