Yea!!!!

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
It was 80 yesterday and today!!!!! And not with a - in front of it. Still have a little snow here and there but it won't last long with this temp. But tomorrow is going to be 40 or lower.. I love NEW ENGLAND!!!! If you don't like the weather. Just wait a few mins.

Now to go rake and then split a few logs.

LOL! Jyst the way I remember it!

Sounds like a carbon copy of the weather here, Nat. :) The many moods of Mother Nature! :cool:

We still have pockets of snow too, even after yesterday's brief taste of ....what was that....summer? ;)

Oh wait! LOL...the temp here has been plummeting since this morning...sigh..

I love it! It was 60 here yesterday, just warm enough for me to wish it was SUMMER!

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

I agree totally.

<center><font size=8>YEA!!!!!!!</font>

So glad warm weather has reached up north. When Nat and I spoke on the phone I would tell him how it was 75 here and he would tell me it was snowing LOL
One of my plum trees will be ready to harvest in about a week, wonderful Gulf Blaze plums. And a bumper crop this year. I should have peachs in about 2 weeks.
Anyone have good recipes for plums?

And I thank you Larry for all your WARM support through this winter that never ends... :) Plums ya say:smooth: :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter