Yay, New Doctor Who!

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
Ever since "The Christmas Invasion" I have been waiting to see the new Doctor Who episodes that are premiering on Easter Saturday. David Tennant (That's Barty Crouch Jr. to the Americans) is so funny! He got such a funny one liner on the Christmas Invasion.

If you are American, you should be able to see the episodes from the last series on the Sci-fi channel. In the meantime, watch me annoy you with Spoilers about Dr Who!

Don't knock it til you try it. :)

yes i can't wait either

did you watch the doctor who night... i didn't but i've got it recorded on sky plus

what was that one liner since i haven't watched it in a while i think it was about the lion king or something...

ok

i was confusing myself i ws thinking of it being a one liner but he was quoting the lion king and only noticed that when i was asleep last night...

Ten Doctors, 2 don't belong. Guess which. :teeth:

My Brother and Uncle love the old series. I guess Doctor who fandom is in my blood huh?

I Know!! I Know!!

wait forgot it...

well i wonder if they finally go to Barcelona in the new series

IEEEE!! I love Doctor Who. I've been watching the episodes on sci fi over here :) I'm slightly confused, is there new a new doctor? Why are there so many? Mwahaha, I'd love a bit of an explanation :)

the start of series 2 was today yay :) still need to watch it though (we recorded it on sky plus great that is)

MissGalinda said:
IEEEE!! I love Doctor Who. I've been watching the episodes on sci fi over here :) I'm slightly confused, is there new a new doctor? Why are there so many? Mwahaha, I'd love a bit of an explanation :)

The answers I were thinking of for my previous question were 2 and 8, as 2 was really on brought in as Dr 1 was ill, and so they said it was more of a replacement. 8 only really appeared once, so you can't really say he was a doctor. Again, both up for arguing.

The new Doctor who is the one to the left of the Doctor who logo. He was in the series Casanova prior to this, and is very good despiting being new to the scene.

Saw episode 1 of the new series; it was great! I loved the whole being posessed by Casandra bit; well done Bille and Dave!

that was a good episode

i liked that when casandra went into rose the first time and just says "oh my god, i'm a chav!"

that was good i watched the christmas invasion again today as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter