Yankee Candles.............

I've just started a large jar of Black Cherry....it's lovely! :cloud9:

I've just started a large jar of Black Cherry....it's lovely! :cloud9:

I "found" a Blueberry Scone jar in Matty's bedroom :confused: this morning so am burning that... Mmmmm.... :cloud9:

Hey, we should get the next 3 jars in the TSV soon, dontcha think...?? :goodvibes

I "found" a Blueberry Scone jar in Matty's bedroom :confused: this morning so am burning that... Mmmmm.... :cloud9:

Hey, we should get the next 3 jars in the TSV soon, dontcha think...?? :goodvibes

Ohhh nice find. :thumbsup2

:confused3 Maybe! Are they every 90 days? I can't even remember what one's are next. :lmao:

I am still burning Mango Peach Salsa, it's my absolute favourite, and although I want to try other fragrances, I keep coming back to it :)

I am also burning the mango peach salsa, have tried many others too but always end up buying another one of the mps. :thumbsup2

I've just finished black cherry and I was at a total loss which one to get next, but I think my minds been made up by all the mange peach salsa lovers on here!

kitchen tart burner is the spiced pear, kid's playroom always has french vanilla in it for scenting only not burning. Living room is currently large jar of berry jam and dining room is frosted pumpkin.

Hate to say it but with the current exchange rate it is cheaper to buy them here. I always buy from yankeedoodle.co.uk as they are so cheap for a huge range.

I always buy from yankeedoodle.co.uk as they are so cheap for a huge range.

I have ordered from them in the past, they have some great offers sometimes. :thumbsup2

I am burning Orchard Pear today. It's one of my fave's, I really like the fruit ones.

Just as a little FYI, there's a Yankee Candle TSV (Today's Special Value) on QVC on March 19th. The last one was (IMVHO) great value so could be worth a look... :thumbsup2

I've got that one - I've nearly run out though I need to get ordering on Yankeedoodles!

I'd forgotten how nice it is!!! :goodvibes Cheeky Matty - hiding my candles in his bedroom!!! :laughing: He doesn't even live here at the mo... ;)

Just as a little FYI, there's a Yankee Candle TSV (Today's Special Value) on QVC on March 19th. The last one was (IMVHO) great value so could be worth a look... :thumbsup2

Can you remind me a bit nearer please, Queen of QVC! :worship:

:flower3:

I'd forgotten how nice it is!!! :goodvibes Cheeky Matty - hiding my candles in his bedroom!!! :laughing: He doesn't even live here at the mo... ;)

It's got nothing to do with you using his bedroom as your dressing area then! :lmao:

Can you remind me a bit nearer please, Queen of QVC! :worship:

:flower3:
Of course!!! And thank you for addressing me by my proper title...
mgqueen.gif

It's got nothing to do with you using his bedroom as your dressing area then! :lmao:

I really don't know where you get your information from but it's all lies!!! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter