Yacht Club to Boardwalk?

NC State Tigger

'cause we all love State and I luv Tigger
Is there an "order of stops" for the boats that go from YC to Boardwalk/HS/EPCOT?
If we were at the Yacht Club could we go directly to The Boardwalk or would there be multiple stops before reaching Boardwalk.
Can you walk from Yacht Club to Boardwalk? One member of our party will have an EVC. Any problem using EVC and boats?

It's maybe a 5 minute walk or less. It would take longer to wait for the boat. It's an easy walk and ride for the ECV.

You can walk (the one member can ride) from the YC to BoardWalk (or to IG at Epcot or even HS) faster than you would get there by boat.

The order of stops last fall was HS-Swan/Dolphin-Yacht/Beach-Boardwalk-Epcot, with the opposite going back (Epcot-Boardwalk-Yacht/Beach-S/D-HS). If you see a boat coming from S/D to Yacht/Beach, and want to ride to the Boardwalk, no harm in catching it. We used the boats more than I thought we would when we stayed at the Boardwalk.

The order of stops last fall was HS-Swan/Dolphin-Yacht/Beach-Boardwalk-Epcot, with the opposite going back (Epcot-Boardwalk-Yacht/Beach-S/D-HS). If you see a boat coming from S/D to Yacht/Beach, and want to ride to the Boardwalk, no harm in catching it. We used the boats more than I thought we would when we stayed at the Boardwalk.
That has been the order of stops every time we have been there, two or three trips per year staying at BWV since 2001. By myself, I would walk, but when DW and I head to the Yacht/Beach for a meal, we always take the boat both ways. If you need to got from the BW to Y/B and see the boat coming from Epcot, you can take that rather than walking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter