Yacht Club or Beach Club??

NurseKim

<font color=darkcoral>Hokey Pokey expert<br><font
I was going to make my ressies for Tiffany Towncar today and I realized that I don't know if I'm staying at the Yacht Club or Beach Club! I'm assumming that we're all staying at the Yacht Club since that is where everything seems to be happening. Is this something I need to know or is there one lobby for both resorts? I've never been to this resort so I have no idea!

Someone feel free to bop me if this is a stupid question!

That's not a dumb question at all! The Yacht Club and Beach Club have separate lobbies.

Hi Kim!

I don't have the answer, but can I bop you anyway??? LOL!!!!
Just kidding...well maybe not....
;) :D :)

Here's what I would do.....

Depending on when you're coming in, have Tiffany drop you off at the Yacht Club. You'll have to register first (I'm assuming) up on the second floor before getting your room. You could leave your luggage with bell services at the Yacht until you find out where you're going to be staying. If it's at the Beach, there should be no problem with them transferring your luggage.

Course my opinion and $1.25 will almost buy you a cup of coffee.... :D

I had asked this earlier and was asked if I had a preference. (Doesn;t answer your question, but you may be able to give a preference). I wanted the Yacht Club to make sure we had a full balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter