Yacht Club, Beach Club & Beach Club Villas ~ Post All Your Photos!!!!

We usually got salamanders on our 1st floor patio @ the YC... they're quite harmless.... my DD was thrilled :rotfl:

reading this just gave me an almost-panic-attack (i know it's not rational,but it's a phobia). i'm just glad to know that i'll need to request a non-first floor room! thanks for the info!

Hmmm...I have tons of pictures, but do not know how to post them....can anyone help?

I would have made DH throw out the shoes while I sedated myself.... I am horribly afraid of amphibious critters - do you think we will encounter many of these frightful beasties during early November? I hope not.

Oh, come on, it's just a little froggie - we here in western new york have tons (well, maybe not tons) of them in our back yard in the summer - speaking of summer -
WHERE IS IT???:confused3

So glad I found this thread... 60 more sleeps:woohoo: :woohoo:

DSC_04251560.jpg

DSC_04211556.jpg

reading this just gave me an almost-panic-attack (i know it's not rational,but it's a phobia). i'm just glad to know that i'll need to request a non-first floor room! thanks for the info!

It could be worse squeezle, remember Florida is also known for those much larger amphibians. We use to see 2 alligators in the lagoon out by the villas quiet pool as you walk to the parking lot. Now I would hate to wake up to that outside my patio door. :rotfl:

DSCF0572.jpg

547straight.jpg

Oh, come on, it's just a little froggie - we here in western new york have tons (well, maybe not tons) of them in our back yard in the summer - speaking of summer -
WHERE IS IT???:confused3

OH NO!!!!! We just moved out to Clarence please tell me I won't be waking up to any froggie's !!!!
I only moved here a month ago and at this point I will take spring!

No jacuzzi in the BC quiet pool, eh? That's too bad. From what I understand, our room is near the quiet pool and I wa so looking forward to the jacuzzi. There's only one near SB?

Anyone know what the weather & crowds are like in late April/early May??

No jacuzzi in the BC quiet pool, eh? That's too bad. From what I understand, our room is near the quiet pool and I wa so looking forward to the jacuzzi. There's only one near SB?

Anyone know what the weather & crowds are like in late April/early May??

There's a hot tub near the villas quiet pool. I'll be there with you 5/1-5/5. Crowds were really nice the last time I went during this time (2 years ago). Never waited more than 23 minutes for a major attraction. We never used FP.

I am loving all these pictures!! We are probably going to stay at the BCV on our Nov stay. These pictures are making that decision very easy!!

I have a question about the pirate ship on the beach. Is there a kiddie pool there? I saw a picture somewhere of a kiddie pool with a kiddie slide. Where is that located at SAB?

We have never stayed at these resorts but have taken some pics of them when staying at the BW.

Here's the marina at the YC:
DSC00250.jpg

Here's the beach area with the pirate ship and YC in the background:
IMG_0757.jpg

This is a picture from inside the BC. It is off the corridor when you are walking towards the gift shop/marketplace and Sandcastle Club:
IMG_0848.jpg

Hi - Thanks for posting the 2/08 pictures of the 2 bedroom BCV. We'll be going at the end of April and we were wondering what the TV situation was. We were hoping to be able to hook up my nephew's Mac mini to the TV but that looks pretty old. (He can't use a laptop due to CP).

Catherine

There's a hot tub near the villas quiet pool. I'll be there with you 5/1-5/5. Crowds were really nice the last time I went during this time (2 years ago). Never waited more than 23 minutes for a major attraction. We never used FP.

OK, since hot tubs were brought up.....is there a HOT tub (not a cold tub :rotfl: ) at the Yacht club? I so love to sit in one with a drink (or two...!) after a long day in the parks! DH thinks I'm crazy sitting in a hot tub in FL when it's 80 degrees out, but I love my tubs....here in IL I'm in our jacuzzi/tub ALL the time to get warm from all this yuck cold weather we've had!:eek:

OK, since hot tubs were brought up.....is there a HOT tub (not a cold tub :rotfl: ) at the Yacht club? I so love to sit in one with a drink (or two...!) after a long day in the parks! DH thinks I'm crazy sitting in a hot tub in FL when it's 80 degrees out, but I love my tubs....here in IL I'm in our jacuzzi/tub ALL the time to get warm from all this yuck cold weather we've had!:eek:

YC has a hot tub next to its quiet pool. I think its near the tennis courts. There is also a laundry room there too. But bring your drinks with you cuz its a looong walk to a bar. If you look at the first post on pg 1 you will see the picture, the quiet pool is on left side of the pic.

BC/YC Lighthouse:

P6280599.jpg

P6250380.jpg

From our BCV Balcony:

P1010261.jpg

P1010257.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter